This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looking for someone to help me unlock Unity Tower in all of my games

#1Tino_Tonitini2Posted 4/27/2014 12:56:32 AM
I want to unlock Unity Tower in all of my Generation V games (Black, White, Black 2, and White 2) before the Wi-Fi Connection shutdowns on May 20th so I'm looking to trade with someone whose registered country on Geonet (the globe in the Poké Centers) is NOT the United States (which is where I registered in my games).

It doesn't have to be the same person for all 4 games but I'm totally fine with that.

If you want any particular Pokémon, let me know and I'll see what I can do. For the record, though, I'm unwilling to trade away any legendaries introduced in Genration IV (Pokémon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum) and beyond.

Please PM me though GameFAQs if you willing to help. I check this website frequently but I'm not on it all day. Thus, it might some take some time (anywhere from a few hours to half a day) for a response, especially when taking differences in time zones into consideration. I will expect the same of anyone communicating with me this way.

Thank you!
#2bandit_wolfPosted 4/27/2014 6:55:16 AM
I think the GTS works for this.
Some you could try:
offering ditto for ditto
magnemite for magnemite
breed starters for junk/common pokes (patrats, lilypups)
breed version exclusives for junks
---
PS Deputy & Manager & Dex Filler . Gen 5 [wolfman] [1851-1357-0791]
Say hello to CRAPtendo. GOODBYE pokemon.
#3Tino_Tonitini2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2014 2:19:11 PM(edited)
bandit_wolf posted...
Some you could try:
offering ditto for ditto
magnemite for magnemite

I have considered GTS for this. However:

1.) I wasn't sure GTS trades count toward unlocking Unity Tower.

2.) Even if they do count, it's too unpredictable. There's no guarantee that the person trading with me will be from a different country or even be registered on Geonet. I also don't know when the trade will go through, if it does.

I admit that there's an element of chance associated with what I'm trying to do now but I feel it's a more reliable route to take.

Perhaps, I should try your method, though, while I'm waiting for a response to this thread. I could get lucky.
#4Sparx555Posted 4/27/2014 4:16:31 PM
Tino_Tonitini2 posted...
bandit_wolf posted...
Some you could try:
offering ditto for ditto
magnemite for magnemite

I have considered GTS for this. However:

1.) I wasn't sure GTS trades count toward unlocking Unity Tower.

2.) Even if they do count, it's too unpredictable. There's no guarantee that the person trading with me will be from a different country or even be registered on Geonet. I also don't know when the trade will go through, if it does.

I admit that there's an element of chance associated with what I'm trying to do now but I feel it's a more reliable route to take.

Perhaps, I should try your method, though, while I'm waiting for a response to this thread. I could get lucky.

I can't help you unlock it myself, but I can tell you that GTS trades do unlock Unity Tower, and after trading for a lot of Pokemon there I have probably a dozen different countries and several different places in Japan, and most of my trades (putting up Gible for random Pokemon I couldn't get in-game usually) were completed overnight, though a few took a day or two. So I imagine you should easily be able to open Unity Tower with the GTS.
---
"WHAT KIND OF MADDNESS IS THIS- oh wait...its just Sparx. -_-" - benjamin3740
#5bass260Posted 4/28/2014 9:46:21 AM
I should be registered in Canada - although, I just started my White 2 file today. I'd be happy to trade with you through White 2, whenever you're ready. Just PM me :3
---
http://www.backloggery.com/bass260
3DS FC: 3222-5563-1560 ; IGN Terra