This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wolfie's Farewell Testment

#1Wolflink001Posted 8/17/2014 3:06:49 PM
I figured I might as well say something as well considering that I've been on the board for quite sometime. I remember when I first joined GameFAQs which was like 6 years ago. I mainly hung around and just trolled for awhile before I got into the whole Pokémon thing. During the time when Diamond and Pearl were popular I would try to get rare events but I didn't know much about event trading back then and plus my Wi-Fi sucked so I went inactive for awhile.

I came back during HG and SS era and started being a troll again which landed me with low karma so I couldn't post much at all! But then when Gen V rolled around I cleaned up my act putting all the trolling behind me. I remember the first giveaway I ever caught was a Pawn Shop liquidation giveaway for a shiny Kangaskahn! I wanted more shinys after that day and so I began to make topics so I could form a collection of them! I made a lot of new friends doing this (Juggl3r, Executor, livebythecoin) and pretty much was able to expand my shiny collection! When I finally got enough shinys I started event collecting!

I remember when I first started event collecting I didn't have jack but the Gamestop Shiny Beast Trio and maybe a WIN2011 Celebi. I wanted more events so I began to catch giveaways and network with users who had big event collections! Along the way I made friends like jblaze, ksamos, foveroula, *yes her too* Fahad, and many more friends! These people were so nice to me that I forgot all about being a miserable troller and became the wolf that you all know! In fact people were so used to seeing me on the board hunting events they gave me the nickname "Wolfie". I think I got that nickname from Fove when she would always catch me hunting events on the board. Since then my event collection had become so massive that I was running out of space and I had to get another cart! I also had to quickly become a cloner since I was having event trades coming at me from all directions!

That is when I learned about the tinyurls and made my first ever event list! Since then I've accumulated over 400 events and counting!!! I have literally obtained so many events that its just unbelievable because I remember the days when I would look at the tinyurls of others and could only dream of having as many events as they did. Right around the time the BW board was dying I never got a chance to thank everyone for all of there help and support that made me the event collector you know now. Fove, jblaze, livebythecoin, Executor, Fahad, Juggl3r, mhbigboss, c_corvus, ChewedMint, and you Cobalt. I'm sure there many others that I'm leaving out but I thank you all as well as everyone else who played their part. I know with the BW board being dead and all its just not the same anymore as far as the trading and kindness goes but we must adapt and move on. I've met some good people on the XY board as well as some bad but that's life on the boards for you! I'll continue to be that wolf that stalks the board that people either love or hate. Just as long as the events are around, you can expect Wolfie to be not far away.
---
The lone wolf has spoken...
Pokemon X FC: 2981-6217-5402 IGN: xXKeveXx http://tinyurl.com/7zocsan <----Wolflink's Emporium
#2foveroulaPosted 8/18/2014 2:38:50 PM
Wolfie *flings da chingling*
LMAO I remember your first visit to the shop and your -2 karma
So happy I was able to get you to where you are today.
I my hands where better I would type more.
..........(\_(\
..........(=’ :’)
...../"""""""""""""\======¤- - - - - Chinglings for Wolfie!
/""""""""""""""""""""""\
\_@_@_@_@_@_/
Blingy in X Y Mobile !! Zoom Zoom
---
Founder Gen 6 Foveroula's PawnShop XY & R.I.P:( Foveroula & Acid's PawnShop
3DS Y FC 2922-0401-6373-MsPawnStar
#3Wolflink001(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 2:48:12 PM
foveroula posted...
Wolfie *flings da chingling*
LMAO I remember your first visit to the shop and your -2 karma
So happy I was able to get you to where you are today.
I my hands where better I would type more.
..........(\_(\
..........(=&#146; :&#146;)
...../"""""""""""""\======¤- - - - - Chinglings for Wolfie!
/""""""""""""""""""""""\
\_@_@_@_@_@_/
Blingy in X Y Mobile !! Zoom Zoom

Yep, I was SO bad... LOL.
---
The lone wolf has spoken...
Pokemon X FC: 2981-6217-5402 IGN: xXKeveXx http://tinyurl.com/7zocsan <----Wolflink's Emporium
#4c_corvusPosted 8/25/2014 8:49:44 PM
Hey, wolf! :D

Can't believe you used to troll! XD

Glad to see you about! And congrats on your success!
I remember a few times trading with you... Man, there were good times to be had here...

I wish you luck in all of your future endeavors, and see you around!
---
[This signature is currently under construction]