This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

*^*"The Shinies" Two Thousand and Thirteen edition! V.156*^*

#11FvPPosted 3/22/2013 10:01:02 PM
I've been spending some of my time watching BBC's Keeping Up Appearances on Netflix. Great show.
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#12vaati000Posted 3/22/2013 10:38:36 PM
Greetings! You're receiving this message as a notice because you have a link to tinypic.com in your signature. A recent wave of trolling has occurred recently against users linking to TinyPic; without going into details, it is probably in your best interests to remove or change the link in your sig from TinyPic to another image hosting service such as imgur.com or min.us.

what
---
Mongrels! Those swords are f***ing patented!
A member of *The Shinies*
#13FvPPosted 3/22/2013 10:59:15 PM
Basically it's because linking directly to a tinypic pic is nearly impossible, it always seems to redirect you to the page with the image and additional content.

The problem is that a few months ago, Tinypic changed its system for direct links, and all existing direct links got redirected to the "image info" page. That already screwed up any links that were already posted. The new URLs for direct links have an extra letter in them. The secondary problem is that they never updated the "direct link" box on the page after you upload an image, so copying the URL from that box still brings you to the old format (basically it's a complete lie now). You have to add the extra letter yourself or click the image on the page an extra time to get to the real link.

I might have to check a couple of my alts now. If I don't change it, will anything bad happen to my accounts, even if I hardly ever post with them? Or do I have to change them as soon as possible?

-hotdogturtle-- posted...
I might have to check a couple of my alts now. If I don't change it, will anything bad happen to my accounts, even if I hardly ever post with them? Or do I have to change them as soon as possible?

If your posts get marked, you'll get sigwiped.

---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#14KCmexicoPosted 3/23/2013 7:19:51 AM
A new topic! How exciting!

I have nothing valuable to contribute...

How's everyone been?
---
Not changing this sig until The Legend of Zelda: Oracles of Seasons and Ages are playable on current gen.
People who also want: 18 | Crusaders of Love<3
#15AuroraSonicBeamPosted 3/23/2013 2:09:00 PM
Rayman what's up!
---
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
Black 2: 0820-1866-0181
#16Ramar(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 1:09:39 AM
AuroraSonicBeam posted...
Rayman what's up!

Word up Krump King.
---
Good old Arsenal. We're proud to say that name.
While we sing this song. We'll win the game.
#17AuroraSonicBeamPosted 3/24/2013 5:40:20 PM
Ramar posted...
AuroraSonicBeam posted...
Rayman what's up!

Word up Krump King.

Best said with a British accent.
---
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
Black 2: 0820-1866-0181
#18legaultalPosted 3/25/2013 11:49:20 AM
Today I bought $60 worth of Team Fortress 2 hats, and got a free copy of Bioshock: Infinite with it, as well as a free copy of X-COM, and another copy of Bioshock!
---
True Neutral:
I don't just go both ways, I go all eight ways.
#19Ramar(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 5:40:22 PM
legaultal posted...
Today I bought $60 worth of Team Fortress 2 hats, and got a free copy of Bioshock: Infinite with it, as well as a free copy of X-COM, and another copy of Bioshock!

You spent your hard earned on in game hats? Jesus wept.

I booked a summer holiday, a week in Tenerife.
---
Good old Arsenal. We're proud to say that name.
While we sing this song. We'll win the game.
#20legaultalPosted 3/25/2013 6:25:39 PM
Not sure who didn't catch whose sarcasm.
---
True Neutral:
I don't just go both ways, I go all eight ways.