This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

*^*"The Shinies" Two Thousand and Thirteen edition! V.156*^*

#321zxcvb55Posted 6/24/2013 12:16:19 PM
Yeah, for domestic flights Southwest is pretty good and generally inexpensive. United is meh, Continental (now part of United I think) is meh too, but they'll both probably be okay as long as you don't need to deal with customer service too much.

I couldn't tell you much else. Avoid Spirit, they're terrible.
---
<mythbusters>Am I missing an eyebrow?</mythbusters>
[New content coming]
#322legaultalPosted 6/24/2013 1:58:42 PM
Who animal crossing here?

Leggy: 0103-9612-4171

If you ever want to do stuff, just tell me yo.
---
True Neutral:
I don't just go both ways, I go all eight ways.
#323legaultalPosted 6/28/2013 11:57:11 AM
Dead topic
---
True Neutral:
#324Sosoona 777Posted 6/28/2013 4:33:27 PM
I want to get a 3ds XL and Animal Crossing (among other games) but I'm waiting for better colors to come out.
---
A leader of "The Shinies" (o_o)
the psp will soon start to outsell the ds by a very large margin. ~blatzPS3
#325FullmetalChildPosted 6/28/2013 4:39:42 PM
So I've recently gotten sucked back into Xenoblade. Apparently, I'm about halfway through the game now. (Just reached Sword Valley.). Looks like I might actually finish this one.
---
Never pet a Castform on a summer day.
Currently playing: Fire Emblem Awakening, Final Fantasy III
#326legaultalPosted 6/28/2013 6:05:56 PM
Sosoona 777 posted...
I want to get a 3ds XL and Animal Crossing (among other games) but I'm waiting for better colors to come out.

Should have gotten the poptart.

FullmetalChild posted...
So I've recently gotten sucked back into Xenoblade. Apparently, I'm about halfway through the game now. (Just reached Sword Valley.). Looks like I might actually finish this one.

Never saw the appeal in that game, looks like it has MMO combat.
---
True Neutral:
#327colormecrazyPosted 6/28/2013 6:59:11 PM
Ugh, what does MMO combat even mean? I've heard so many people say that when hating on FFXII and Xenoblade and no one actually knows what it means.
---
blaze | This is me with the words on the tip of my tongue; and my eye through the scope down the barrel of a gun
#328vaati000Posted 6/28/2013 7:04:44 PM
legaultal posted...
Never saw the appeal in that game, looks like it has MMO combat.

I've heard just the opposite from my roommate; he described it as a JRPG-styled Skyrim.
---
BEEP BOOP MEOW
BEEP BOOP MEOW
#329colormecrazyPosted 6/28/2013 7:31:43 PM(edited)
It's neither, it's a lot like FFXII if you've played it. A combination of turn based and action.

I think he meant Skyrim as in open world. Because Xenoblade is open world like Skyrim except better. Combat is completely different though.
---
blaze | This is me with the words on the tip of my tongue; and my eye through the scope down the barrel of a gun
#330legaultalPosted 6/28/2013 7:41:15 PM
colormecrazy posted...
It's neither, it's a lot like FFXII if you've played it. A combination of turn based and action.

I think he meant Skyrim as in open world. Because Xenoblade is open world like Skyrim except better. Combat is completely different though.

That's what I meant by MMO style combat, yeah.

That kind of "select an enemy and watch as your guy attacks them every once in a while" deal.
---
True Neutral: