This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

*^*"The Shinies" Two Thousand and Thirteen edition! V.156*^*

#371FvPPosted 7/15/2013 2:28:04 PM
Put 3 steam games in my wishlist yesterday
All three on sale today

God Bless
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#372vaati000Posted 7/15/2013 5:17:33 PM(edited)
I wasn't huge on Pacific Rim... I felt like Del Toro's way capable of doing something a lot less straightforward with the concept. Didn't like the dialogue and it ran for about 30 minutes too long. The CGI was really crowded too, which is a shame since it was choreographed pretty well for the first two fights, but it was way too dark and rushed; I just came out it with a headache and the last fight was relatively boring.

The drift scene in the middle was pretty cool, though. And the two scientists were a nice diversion from the action.
---
BEEP BOOP MEOW
BEEP BOOP MEOW
#373legaultalPosted 7/15/2013 6:59:25 PM
vaati000 posted...
I wasn't huge on Pacific Rim... I felt like Del Toro's way capable of doing something a lot less straightforward with the concept. Didn't like the dialogue and it ran for about 30 minutes too long. The CGI was really crowded too, which is a shame since it was choreographed pretty well for the first two fights, but it was way too dark and rushed; I just came out it with a headache and the last fight was relatively boring.

The drift scene in the middle was pretty cool, though. And the two scientists were a nice diversion from the action.

I disagree entirely, I wanted more to the point where I would have been find if I was in the theater for an extra two hours. Apparently they cut about an hour of footage from it, and I really hope its all on the blu-ray release.

The dialogue was alright, nothing amazing, nothing horribly off-putting.

And I definitely disagree about the CGI, I thought it was probably some of the most well done effects in a movie that I can think of.

I only really have one complaint with it in that the Russia Jeagar team gets wrecked before they have the chance to do anything.
---
True Neutral:
I don't just go both ways, I go all eight ways.
#374The_AlycatPosted 7/15/2013 7:25:41 PM
Can I just move onto my university's campus now.

I don't want to wait for another 30 days.
---
Zanna | Burn_Your_Wings
Where was your heart when we needed it most? Live in denial, and I'll be your ghost!
#375Magic_warlock90Posted 7/15/2013 9:04:54 PM
I'm getting tired of school at this point. One more year, hello Masters and real world. Looking forward to it.
---
I don't know if we're talking about food or sex at this point, but I couldn't really care less.
~hondacbr1
#376legaultalPosted 7/17/2013 11:26:46 AM(edited)
New Ace Attorney to be rated M

Edit: Wow, didn't know how spoilery this trailer would be, kinda weird. Possible we just aren't getting the full picture here.

Anyways, watch at your own risk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_HlFbtj9jc
---
True Neutral:
I don't just go both ways, I go all eight ways.
#377colormecrazyPosted 7/18/2013 12:48:49 AM
Anyone who has Fallout 3 GOTY, can you guys do me a favor? Can you load it up and look under Downloads and see if it shows you have all DLC installed? Because I installed and loaded all DLC (all the .esm files), and when I click Downloads it redirects me to the freaking GFWL store and tells me to buy each pack for 400MSP each. I think GFWL f***ed up my DLC since it hasn't asked me to input my CD key and idk where to input it.
---
blaze | Now this will be a beautiful death. Iím jumping out the window, Iím letting everything go.
#378NymmPosted 7/18/2013 11:54:57 AM
Wow. This board is still alive. Good for y'all. Man GameFaqs has changed a lot.
---
I hereby reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wfs-ta0mks0
#379vaati000Posted 7/21/2013 8:37:26 AM
color- instead of dealing with stupid GFWL BS, why not just download the mod that disables it and lets you handle .esms yourself? Then you get to realize that mods are what make FO3 so great anyway! :D

(Back up your junk first, of course.)
---
BEEP BOOP MEOW
BEEP BOOP MEOW
#380colormecrazyPosted 7/21/2013 9:59:45 PM
You can call me Blaze, vaati >__>

And I was just panicking since after I got out of the vault, all the DLC quests triggered.
---
blaze | Now this will be a beautiful death. Iím jumping out the window, Iím letting everything go.