This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

*^*"The Shinies" Two Thousand and Thirteen edition! V.156*^*

#381colormecrazyPosted 7/21/2013 11:48:45 PM
Here's the mods I downloaded:

MT UI
Fellout
More Map Markers

I wanted to download the Sprint mod too but since that requires FO3 to load from another executable and I didn't know how to get Steam to launch it (and count it towards play time) so I didn't. Guess I'll have to use the console to increase movement speed.
---
blaze | Now this will be a beautiful death. Iím jumping out the window, Iím letting everything go.
#382vaati000Posted 7/22/2013 5:42:30 PM
You can call me Blaze, vaati >__>

OH

Oh s*** hi blaze

Fellout is great. But so is FOMM, that executable you're talking about; it lets you circumvent the DVD and GFWL completely, and it also lets you manage all the mods you download, which is nice want to play around with stuff and want to turn one off.
---
BEEP BOOP MEOW
BEEP BOOP MEOW
#383FvPPosted 7/22/2013 6:37:59 PM
Holy **** Dishonored is so much fun
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#384razoreyePosted 7/23/2013 1:17:32 AM
Yes it is, best game I played last year. In related news, torchlight 2's pretty damn good too.
---
A Leader of the Shinies
#385SynarouxPosted 7/25/2013 4:24:31 AM
Haven't tried TL2, got D3 when it came out and haven't played in numerous months... Waiting for Hearthstone to come out, seems like it'll be a fun little game. I played pokemon TCG for gameboy, along with Yu-Gi-Oh and they were fun.
#386razoreyePosted 7/25/2013 6:43:03 AM
TL2 is better than D3, similar levels of storytelling but much more fun gameplay.
---
A Leader of the Shinies
#387gnawingtreebarkPosted 7/27/2013 2:54:09 AM
Ramar posted...

Good to hear from you gnawing.

I'd love to say something other than "the same old" but I don't like to lie.

Ha, I know that feeling. Once you reach adulthood sometimes it feels like, even if the details change, every year kind of blends into the next.

I do also find it harder to get into games as much as before. I've been liking Animal Crossing: New Leaf, but that's more of a low-effort daily routine. I find the games that I've been able to stick with lately are all really social. I'm looking forward to the next Tales games, but that's because my boyfriend and I always play through them together. I've kind of mildly started collecting Pokemon cards again, since a couple people I know are in a league within walking distance of my house. I'm trying not to sink too much money into it, though.

I've been reading a lot and editing a draft of one of my novels. Might as well, until I find a job. I was thinking of maybe volunteering at some Summer festivals, so I can get out without spending too much. There are a lot of geeky cons in Vancouver, but the entrance fees are pretty expensive. I should try to get out to some writer's festivals/events too.
---
ACNL Dream Address: 4500-2225-3654
#388vaati000Posted 7/31/2013 5:22:31 PM
gnawingtreebark posted...
I find the games that I've been able to stick with lately are all really social.

Yeah, I feel you there. I don't play games that I don't think I can either play with others or talk about in depth with other people anymore.
---
BEEP BOOP MEOW
BEEP BOOP MEOW
#389DarkEspeon996Posted 8/1/2013 2:29:05 AM
7/31/04

Nine years since that "incident". Jeezus time flies.
---
What goes up, must go down. Like my grades...- black wargreykid
http://i.imgur.com/XKy3e.png
#390Ramar(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2013 8:31:37 PM
Would that be the flooding of the topic that got loads of people banned? I've forgotten the details and the name given to it.
---
Good old Arsenal. We're proud to say that name.
While we sing this song. We'll win the game.