This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

*^*"The Shinies" Two Thousand and Thirteen edition! V.156*^*

#421Ramar(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 11:34:45 AM
colormecrazy posted...
Loving the start of the Premier League, how about you Ramar?

lol

Absolutely thrilling m8.
---
Good old Arsenal. We're proud to say that name.
While we sing this song. We'll win the game.
#422colormecrazyPosted 8/19/2013 11:46:38 AM
How many matches till Arsene is forced to bring out the reserves, do you think? I mean if Villa can injure a quarter of your first 11, I think Fener will be able to do even more damage.
---
Now this will be a beautiful death. I'm jumping out the window, I'm letting everything go.
http://i.imgur.com/W5SWlgF.png
#423The_AlycatPosted 8/19/2013 5:19:30 PM
I had the great fortune of my entire fall semester schedule being messed up because my advisor placed me in a class without giving me access to the prereqs, which I don't meet. Siiighh. Aside from that, though, college is awesome.
---
Zanna | Burn_Your_Wings
Where was your heart when we needed it most? Live in denial, and I'll be your ghost!
#424Ramar(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 5:39:41 PM
colormecrazy posted...
How many matches till Arsene is forced to bring out the reserves, do you think? I mean if Villa can injure a quarter of your first 11, I think Fener will be able to do even more damage.

I'd rather not imagine a situation so dire. The North London derby is at the beginning of next month, I'm already s***ting it.
---
Good old Arsenal. We're proud to say that name.
While we sing this song. We'll win the game.
#425colormecrazyPosted 8/19/2013 6:32:04 PM
I had the great fortune of my entire fall semester schedule being messed up because my advisor placed me in a class without giving me access to the prereqs, which I don't meet. Siiighh. Aside from that, though, college is awesome.

Aren't you supposed to make your own schedule? That's how it works here >_>
You only contact your advisor if you need overrides, if there's a conflict, or if you want to take special courses.

I'd rather not imagine a situation so dire. The North London derby is at the beginning of next month, I'm already s***ting it.

Does anyone know what's going on inside Wenger's head? Does he himself know? Is he going senile?
---
blaze | Heaven, have you been keeping secrets from me? Hoped I wouldn't find out, and you'd just go free?
#426The_AlycatPosted 8/19/2013 7:25:55 PM
First semester at LMU, your advisor handles it entirely while in a meeting with you and creates it on paper as opposed to the registrar system online. That is the reason why I got slipped into a class I didn't meet the prereqs for. My advisor over looked it.
---
Zanna | Burn_Your_Wings
Where was your heart when we needed it most? Live in denial, and I'll be your ghost!
#427colormecrazyPosted 8/19/2013 7:27:20 PM
oh
---
blaze | Heaven, have you been keeping secrets from me? Hoped I wouldn't find out, and you'd just go free?
#428ghj1Posted 8/20/2013 10:25:10 AM
The_Alycat posted...
First semester at LMU, your advisor handles it entirely while in a meeting with you and creates it on paper as opposed to the registrar system online. That is the reason why I got slipped into a class I didn't meet the prereqs for. My advisor over looked it.

I think that's actually a pretty cool thing to do, kinda helps bridge the gap between high school (counselors plan it all) to college (you plan it all). Obviously it isn't perfect but still.
---
http://steamcard.com/do/nxe/iggysmartbomb.png
i5 2400 l Asus ENGTX 460 l HAF 912 l Gigabyte Z68 l 8GB G.SKILL RAM l 520w Antec HCG l SAMSUNG Spinpoint F3 1TB
#429colormecrazyPosted 8/20/2013 11:26:58 AM
I think that's actually a pretty cool thing to do, kinda helps bridge the gap between high school (counselors plan it all) to college (you plan it all). Obviously it isn't perfect but still.

I disagree because then it puts all the burden on the advisors who then are more likely to f*** up like in Zanna's case. Something like this happened to my friend over at UCSB. His advisor messed up and he ended up doing zero Econ courses in his first year as an Econ major, instead being forced to do bulls*** electives.
---
Now this will be a beautiful death. Iím jumping out the window, Iím letting everything go.
http://i.imgur.com/W5SWlgF.png
#430The_AlycatPosted 8/20/2013 11:41:44 AM
My advisor is the head of my major, so he was able to stick me into things that were required GE or major specific. He's a really polite older guy.

I went and spoke to him today and I'm actually able to stay in my Chem class even though I technically don't meet the pre/coreqs for it. He and the professor for the class said so long as I feel comfortable with the material, it'll be fine. Pretty damn stoked that I don't have to reschedule my entire semester, just have to switch math classes.
---
Zanna | Burn_Your_Wings