This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Back to school

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

2 years ago#1
Class starts in 40 minutes and I'm nervous. It'll be a long 6 weeks.
---
A+E
2 years ago#2
What classes?
---
Don't get mad, get gllad.
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/404951/chocula_medium.jpg
(edited by GalladetheGreat)
2 years ago#3
Just a 5 unit math class for thw summer. I'm kind of annoyed because I feel I'm in a math class that's beneath me, but the alternative is to waste even more. Not giving a hoot got myself into an annoying situation as far as school and math goes. The upside is that I get transferable credits for Intermediate Algebra so this review course will be an easy A, and count towards getting into a better school.

The plan is to major in math, transfer to CSLB, then get my teaching credentials and degree.
---
A+E
2 years ago#4
i miss doing algebra

last semesters differential equations kicked my ass
---
Official Manectric and Creator of the B/W, BW2, and XY Boards Clan
Official Dawn of the BW2 Boards
Khaini: ImSooBipolar - 14x Luminous
2 years ago#5
I missed the part where 3 hours of algebra m-f is supposed to be enjoyable. But anyways, if you miss algebra so much, why not take a linear algebra class?
---
A+E
2 years ago#6
pokemon2poker posted...
I missed the part where 3 hours of algebra m-f is supposed to be enjoyable. But anyways, if you miss algebra so much, why not take a linear algebra class?

that was the first part of my differential equations class. its meh

when i said i missed it i said that because i missed math that made sense
---
Official Manectric and Creator of the B/W, BW2, and XY Boards Clan
Official Dawn of the BW2 Boards
Khaini: ImSooBipolar - 14x Luminous
2 years ago#7
It's been an exhauasting week.

6am- wake up
6am-7am- get ready for work and the day
7am-11am- work
11am-1:15pm- homework and get ready for class
1:15pm-4:05pm- class
4:05pm-6:30- homework in the math lab
6:30-on- finish up homework and take comfort in an leisure activities I can partake in.

It's gonna be a long 6 weeks!
---
A+E
2 years ago#8
pokemon2poker posted...
It's been an exhauasting week.

6am- wake up
6am-7am- get ready for work and the day
7am-11am- work
11am-1:15pm- homework and get ready for class
1:15pm-4:05pm- class
4:05pm-6:30- homework in the math lab
6:30-on- finish up homework and take comfort in an leisure activities I can partake in.

It's gonna be a long 6 weeks!

Wow.

Do you really spend over 4 hours on homework?
---
Don't get mad, get gllad.
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/404951/chocula_medium.jpg
2 years ago#9
11-1:15 includes my second cup of coffee, and making myself food. I've been getting about 30-45 minutes worth of hw done during those times. I'm currently a couple of assignments behind because I didn't open the "book" until the second day of class. After this weekend I'll be ahead of the game. I'm gonna be working at anime expo 4th of july weekend so I gotta make sure I'm ahead of the hw by then. I know the material, but the hw is beyond overwhelming. I'm confident I could ace the final if I took it today.

10 minute class break is over...
---
A+E
2 years ago#10
oh my
---
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there."
- Yogi Berra

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived