This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

*^*"The Shinies" Twenty Thirteen edition! V.157*^*

#261kevles1017Posted 12/27/2013 8:24:54 AM
Hey Shinies/functional alcoholics/poor souls who still latch onto this board as it breathes its last breaths of life. I'm glad to see that you're all still alive and well, and sad to see that Mr. BASE has (possibly?) left our ranks.

On the subject of drinks/drinking, I've found myself to be quite the gin person. Bombay Sapphire & tonic with a wedge of lime has proven to be my favorite drink thus far, and I can't see it ever changing. They say if you like gin & tonic you're a boring person? I beg to differ. I'm the most interesting man in the world after I've had a couple g&t's.

Aaand that's pretty much all I have to say for now lol. How sad. Anywho, I need to get back to my work/studies. Feel free to add me on XBL, although my XBL has expired for time being. My gamertag is P00LS CL0SED. Also, if I can remember my Steam, I'll share that with you guys later. I'm fairly certain I'm friends with Woffles and Ramar on Steam, so check their profiles if I fail to return. I haven't logged on to Steam in a while, because I've largely quit gaming to focus on school and work, but if I ever relapse and become a gamer again, that'll be the best way to reach me. Take care!
---
Co-Founder & CEO, Ziploc Corp.
"Stay Fresh"
#262FvPPosted 12/27/2013 12:42:26 PM
Gin is also my favorite
I believe I have you on Steam as well
Base logged on two days ago, but I haven't seen an active message in months
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#263Ramar(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2013 8:00:14 AM
I've only drunk gin once. Didn't like it, however I was young and uneducated in good drinks.

Current poison is Disaronno coke. Though I'm susceptible to a vodka lemonade. That is of course after a few beers.
---
Good old Arsenal. We're proud to say that name.
While we sing this song. We'll win the game.
#264IrishMercenaryPosted 12/28/2013 9:25:20 AM
I'm more a Jameson on the rocks guy. But I am feeling old now if I do not drink some water when I get home I get ridiculously dehydrated if it was a long night.
---
http://i.imgur.com/punSinV.jpg
http://gifsoup.com/view7/4072830/karate-ko-o.gif
#265Ramar(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2013 9:42:03 AM
IrishMercenary posted...
I'm more a Jameson on the rocks guy. But I am feeling old now if I do not drink some water when I get home I get ridiculously dehydrated if it was a long night.

I hear that. I'm soft a s*** these days. Even a few beers give me a head ache in the morning.
---
#266razoreyePosted 12/28/2013 9:45:50 AM
Mostly beer or neat whiskey for me. My tolerance has gone through the floor now I'm old, but I don't really get hangovers yet.
---
A Leader of the Shinies
#267IrishMercenaryPosted 12/28/2013 3:48:53 PM
I'd say it's only the last year like. I would laugh at people being hungover but it's getting to a point now where a coffee and shower just is not doing it anymore.
I used to love cider but I always feel wrecked tired after it. About 6 cans would nearly have me opting for bed instead of heading out.
---
http://i.imgur.com/punSinV.jpg
http://gifsoup.com/view7/4072830/karate-ko-o.gif
#268zxcvb55Posted 12/29/2013 12:04:51 AM
I stopped doing any really heavy drinking, and I've gotten pretty good at getting just buzzed at best. It's not really fun after a certain point to just drink obscene amounts.

Current beverage of choice is beer, mostly amber or American pale ales. Sometimes a dunkel or nice lager. I've made a few homebrews too, which turned out nice.
---
<mythbusters>Am I missing an eyebrow?</mythbusters>
[New content coming]
#269FvPPosted 12/31/2013 9:00:26 PM
Happy New Year from the East Coast
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#270Ramar(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2014 2:49:24 PM
A week into the new year.. Nothing changed? Great move along.
---