*^*"The Shinies" Twenty Thirteen edition! V.157*^*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black/White Social
  3. *^*"The Shinies" Twenty Thirteen edition! V.157*^*

User Info: HYRUYAMA

HYRUYAMA
2 years ago#361
Im playing right this moment, im like 80% done. Try to do it on a long weekend that you have nothing going on and get really immersed.

User Info: Ramar

Ramar
2 years ago#362
Weekend, nothing to do, maybe 10 years ago...
Good old Arsenal. We're proud to say that name.
While we sing this song. We'll win the game.

User Info: colormecrazier

colormecrazier
2 years ago#363
Did any of you completely stop playing games once you got to college/university? Because I have no interest in games and I'm just in my second year of school. I figured I'd lose interest maybe but when I was older, not at 19/20. It kinda sucks that I have no motivation to play games that I actually want to play.
miscellaneous minds are never explaining their minds, devilish grin for my alias aliens to respond
http://i.imgur.com/WsYZbvs.jpg

User Info: WoffIes

WoffIes
2 years ago#364
Ramar posted...
Weekend, nothing to do, maybe 10 years ago...

Seriously, this.
http://steamcard.com/do/original/wolfey316.png
Master at ignoring problems until they resolve themselves or amplify exponentially.

User Info: HYRUYAMA

HYRUYAMA
2 years ago#365
Yeah, I thought that to myself right after I hit the post button haha. But if it does happen, the Last of Us aint a bad way to spend it. I finished my second playthrough this morning.

My Jeep is all done though, so it's back to normal everyday life.

User Info: ghj1

ghj1
2 years ago#366
colormecrazier posted...
Did any of you completely stop playing games once you got to college/university? Because I have no interest in games and I'm just in my second year of school. I figured I'd lose interest maybe but when I was older, not at 19/20. It kinda sucks that I have no motivation to play games that I actually want to play.

Ya I'm almost at that point and I'm just finishing up high school. Crazy right?The hobby I spent so much money and time on now means so little to me
http://steamcard.com/do/nxe/iggysmartbomb.png
i5 2400 l Asus ENGTX 460 l HAF 912 l Gigabyte Z68 l 8GB G.SKILL RAM l 520w Antec HCG l SAMSUNG Spinpoint F3 1TB

User Info: legaultal

legaultal
2 years ago#367
Well gentlemen, the throwback link no longer makes this website look acceptable.
True Neutral:
I don't just go both ways, I go all eight ways.

User Info: NeoSamus12

NeoSamus12
2 years ago#368
Still works for me, you probably just lost the ability to use throwback due to infrequent use :<
Board 570303- My ASCII.

User Info: legaultal

legaultal
2 years ago#369
Dammit Gamefaqs.
True Neutral:
I don't just go both ways, I go all eight ways.

User Info: FvP

FvP
2 years ago#370
I lost mine a couple months ago even though I was active and did not want to change

At least TM made Ninestalgia v13, which is the next best thing
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB PDPSB /pdpsb/ PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black/White Social
  3. *^*"The Shinies" Twenty Thirteen edition! V.157*^*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived