This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

*^*"The Shinies" Twenty Thirteen edition! V.157*^*

#61razoreyePosted 9/19/2013 3:15:00 PMmessage detail
I've never seen the appeal of an Oktoberfest. Germans do many things very well, but food and drink are not among them.
---
A Leader of the Shinies
#62zxcvb55Posted 9/19/2013 6:10:12 PMmessage detail(edited)
he said sipping his brown ale while eating marmite in the rain
---
I'M JUST JOKING I LOVE ME SOME BROWN ALE BUT YOU SHOULD TAKE THE TIME TO TRY SOME QUALITY GERMAN BEER NOT JUST BEER GARDEN STUFF. (Hefeweisen, Bock, Kolsch, Dunkel, Märzen are a good start)
#63The_AlycatPosted 9/19/2013 8:58:20 PMmessage detail
zxcvb55 posted...
Bleach in the toilet is okay every once in a while. There's a type of bacteria that thrives in bathrooms and causes pink stains wherever drops of water are. A lot of the time you'll see big pink puddles in the sink or shower, but sometimes it can get in the toilet. If that's the case a good ol' soak in bleach we do a good job at sterilizing it and making sure the bacteria are dead for good.

But yeah, bleach won't wash the bowl, just kill stuff. And if the only bacteria in your toilet is e. coli you're going to have a tough time killing that off when your dropping brown gold in the porcelain throne every day.

Ah yes, but bleach reacts with the ammonia in urine and when you have a dumb **** as an apartment mate who pisses multiple times in the toilet while you're asleep and then leaves it there over night, you wake up to fumes enough to make you feel like passing out.
---
Zanna | Burn_Your_Wings
Where was your heart when we needed it most? Live in denial, and I'll be your ghost!
#64Ramar(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2013 9:32:25 PMmessage detail
razoreye posted...
I've never seen the appeal of an Oktoberfest. Germans do many things very well, but food and drink are not among them.

Steady on, German beer is the dogs bollocks. And I'm not talking crap like Becks or Holsten but proper stuff.

Food, yeah we can leave that.
---
Good old Arsenal. We're proud to say that name.
While we sing this song. We'll win the game.
#65razoreyePosted 9/20/2013 1:54:40 AMmessage detail
Yeah I was being unfair on them I guess, never had a German beer with a flavour personally but I daresay they exist.
---
A Leader of the Shinies
#66legaultalPosted 9/20/2013 7:25:29 AMmessage detail
The end of throwback is upon us.
---
True Neutral:
I don't just go both ways, I go all eight ways.
#67zxcvb55Posted 9/20/2013 8:50:54 AMmessage detail
guys it's honestly not that bad
---
<mythbusters>Am I missing an eyebrow?</mythbusters>
[New content coming]
#68colormecrazyPosted 9/20/2013 9:44:20 AMmessage detail
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#69NymmPosted 9/21/2013 3:38:37 AMmessage detail
Just switched to grave yard shift and it sucks hardcore.
---
I hereby reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wfs-ta0mks0
#70The_AlycatPosted 9/22/2013 9:11:04 PMmessage detail
Nymm posted...
Just switched to grave yard shift and it sucks hardcore.

Good luck adjusting. :/ It really sucks.

So, talked to my RA today about the issues. She's moving me into a single room dorm immediately. Yaaaayyy.
---
Zanna | Burn_Your_Wings
Where was your heart when we needed it most? Live in denial, and I'll be your ghost!