This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looks like there won't be an X/Y social board.

#51lightning_deityPosted 10/25/2013 7:03:29 PM
colormecrazy posted...
hey guys remember that guy who kept spamming about pancakes and rum

ugh

lol. That sounds hilarious
---
Left, Me. Right, CE.
http://i.imgur.com/GA5E8a3.gif
#52fight_or_flightPosted 10/26/2013 5:46:51 PM
lightning_deity posted...
colormecrazy posted...

ugh

It was. Oh man, that was during the heyday. Ooh! We had a family scrapbook and everything. Dude totally looked the part and everything. He was a younger kid, but he looked like just the kinda kid you'd expect to post something like that. Sorta the class clown archetype I guess you could say. Eh. Sorta. Maybe. In a way.

Anyway though - yes. Yes, it was quite funny. There were many funny times had here. Home304732864 was always a character. Once I got in a flame war with this dude named bmoreman and he left shortly after. Uhhh there was GARZ and muc and ASB and Ramar and zxcvb and untrustful and legaultal (always confused the last two. Still do to this day) and Nebs and and and peach_vs_falco and, oh man. It was awesome. It's still awesome here. I've still yet to find such a close knit community.

So, won't you stay here for a bit and contribute to the awesome? Unless you've been here for a while and I just don't recognize the account name.
---
The lost Krump King, as proclaimed by AuroraSonicBeam.
#53Gold_ExperiencePosted 10/26/2013 9:06:12 PM
fight_or_flight posted...
lightning_deity posted...
colormecrazy posted...

ugh

It was. Oh man, that was during the heyday. Ooh! We had a family scrapbook and everything. Dude totally looked the part and everything. He was a younger kid, but he looked like just the kinda kid you'd expect to post something like that. Sorta the class clown archetype I guess you could say. Eh. Sorta. Maybe. In a way.

Anyway though - yes. Yes, it was quite funny. There were many funny times had here. Home304732864 was always a character. Once I got in a flame war with this dude named bmoreman and he left shortly after. Uhhh there was GARZ and muc and ASB and Ramar and zxcvb and untrustful and legaultal (always confused the last two. Still do to this day) and Nebs and and and peach_vs_falco and, oh man. It was awesome. It's still awesome here. I've still yet to find such a close knit community.

So, won't you stay here for a bit and contribute to the awesome? Unless you've been here for a while and I just don't recognize the account name.

I have been here for about a year. lol. I have made many topics. I frequent AT and post in the shinies every now and then.

I would have thought you would remember me.
#54fight_or_flightPosted 10/27/2013 5:50:22 AM
I haven't been here regularly for about 3 years now. I'll buzz in for about a week then completely forget to log in for months at a time. Admittedly, I left for a time because of under and provenance (I think that was muc?). Anyway, the board became absolute **** when those accounts showed up. It was awful. So I left. It's not that I don't remember you, I just wasn't here long enough to become acquainted.
---
#55FvPPosted 10/27/2013 8:37:25 AM
provenance (I think that was muc?)

Nope
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#56fight_or_flightPosted 10/27/2013 9:15:04 AM
It really wasn't? I always assumed it was some kind of guise. Or if not muc, someone just being a ****.
---
#57Magic_warlock90Posted 10/31/2013 6:17:14 PM
I felt pretty welcome here my first time around. I like you guys.
---
I don't know if we're talking about food or sex at this point, but I couldn't really care less.
~hondacbr1
#58kyukyuhatesPosted 11/4/2013 8:40:08 AM
But..where will I attention whore now!?

Seriously though, how is everyone? And as for P666 (the rum and pancakes guy), I have him on Facebook and LoL if you guys would want to contact him.
---
And when we fall, we will fall together.
No one will catch us, so we'll catch ourselves.
#59FvPPosted 11/4/2013 1:28:31 PM
kyu you make the best bitstrip comics on facebook by far.

Maybe because you're always up to some shenanigans
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#60fight_or_flightPosted 11/4/2013 5:49:54 PM
kyukyuhates posted...
But..where will I attention whore now!?

Seriously though, how is everyone? And as for P666 (the rum and pancakes guy), I have him on Facebook and LoL if you guys would want to contact him.

Can I have you on the book of faces as a friend?

Aw ****, can I add ALL of you on facebook? Please?
---