This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The PBWSB lounge topic

#1lightning_deityPosted 11/12/2013 12:46:57 AM
Well since we are a tight knit I think we should have a topic that encompasses all of us.

That being said let's start this s*** up!
---
TF2 sucked after the Spy and Sniper update.
#2AlI_About_The_UPosted 11/12/2013 1:11:00 AM
How 'bout them Non-Houston Oilers
---
http://i.imgur.com/ipcJora.jpg
#3lightning_deity(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2013 1:14:55 AM(edited)
AlI_About_The_U posted...
How 'bout them Non-Houston Oilers

http://oilers.nhl.com/club/m_home.htm

#realoilers

They suck I know ;_;
---
#4kyukyuhatesPosted 11/12/2013 2:30:59 AM
<_< I need to rant about a few things so here it goes:

So as of this semester, I officially hate group projects. I am in this professional compositions class and I have the joy to work with two characters. I'll name them Tammy-Lynn and Shanaynay Bonquiqui.

Tammy-Lynn, I initially thought would be a competent worker. Initially, she always seemed to be on top of things and was always keeping up with her work. Then came this project where she has become a living hell to work with. Nearly every day she has come in quite late and usually days when she isn't late, she probably won't show at all. So when it comes to the time where we all have to work on something for this project, she usually is confused as f*** because she'll walk in during the middle of instruction. Recently, she had to ask our professor what to do for a report because he recommended that we do something more specific to our target. Of course, she wasn't around for the instruction of this (despite me taking notes for her) and she had to ask the professor something that he just explained minutes ago before she rudely interrupted. Obviously he was getting annoyed, but being professional, he explained everything to her again. Then she comes back to our group, hollering about how she still doesn't get s*** and begins to edit nearly everything that we have worked on (for the worst). Of course the professor heard her loud mouth, but I was a bit disappointed that he didn't kick her out. Also, the best grades that we have gotten are from sections of this project has been where she was not involved at all since she brings down the group so much. I swear this woman also has bipolar disorder since she'll have extremely nice days then some days where she would rather not talk to anyone.

Shanaynay Bonquiqui, I feel a little bad to be ranting about since she actually is one of the nicest people I've met in the class and (sort of) a friend. She also understands the terror that is Tammy-Lynn. But when it comes to working, she also has the habit to edit anything and everything, including other people's work without telling them. Then when she does edit, she completely rewords statements already into new paragraphs until the entire thing is just her rewording what we've already said, wasting everyone's time and making the language too technical. But I'll give her a redeemer: It was a bit funny to see her announce out of nowhere "Give me a sec, I need to take my Birth Control!".

Lesson Learned: Remember to take your birth control.
---
And when we fall, we will fall together.
No one will catch us, so we'll catch ourselves.
#5lightning_deity(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2013 12:53:59 PM
kyukyuhates posted...
<_< I need to rant about a few things so here it goes:

So as of this semester, I officially hate group projects

Slightly ironic and also god damnit. Why is that post so long. I am surprised I managed to read through it considering how ridiculously short my attention spans is
---
#6lightning_deity(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2013 2:58:00 AM
You guys shouldn't ignore you most important user
---
#7FvPPosted 11/13/2013 1:15:47 PM
lightning_deity posted...

YOUR BASE?
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#8lightning_deity(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2013 8:48:47 PM
FvP posted...
lightning_deity posted...

YOUR BASE?

Nah. This is everyone's base
---
#9lightning_deity(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2013 2:38:19 AM
God damm it PBWSB. Don't ignore me
---
#10RunebogglePosted 11/18/2013 1:30:53 PM
FvP posted...

YOUR BASE?

What ever happened to YB? Is he still around in The Shinies?
---
Si || Saraneth, the Master