This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Adventure Time with Athena Cykes and Simon Blackquill. (Adventure Time #36)

#251colormecrazyPosted 11/28/2013 6:05:45 PM
It's been... meh, tbh. I've only got two classes (Western Civilization and US History) at the moment - a little because financial aid bureaucracy chucks it up my dumper a little deeper each year, but mostly because I keep overestimating how much time I have to register for classes.

I was originally planning to get the **** out of there after I got my Associates in Liberal Arts (just to say I got something out of it), but I doubt I'll even stay long enough for that. I'm seriously thinking about dropping college as soon as I get a job. It's becoming increasingly unworthy of all the headaches and money involved.

Dude check out tech schools that teach you s*** like how to work with metals and wood and s***. I mean I know you're already good with handling wood (lel) but theres a bunch of demand for that crap and like no one does it

I can't tell if this is because Mario, Wii U, some newfound grudge against Pokemon, a dislike of Ace Attorney I never knew you had, all of them being Nintendo exclusives, some combination of the above, or none of the above (which I'm not expecting).

>Wii U
>literally all Nintendo games
>Wii U
>super mario awesome friendship world ultra galaxy 3d universe #15 (now with luigi and peach and toad and those other 15 dudes and also bowser). guys we swear this is completely different from super mario awesome friendship world galaxy 3d universe #14
>Wii U

I use it for both but I've been trying to get away from just keeping track of which games I own.

Need to actually make use of the money I spent beyond collecting.

Yeah these sales I'm only going to buy games I really want that are under $5. Which is almost never happening since all the games I want are relatively new AAA games.

yo. what up.

the diab wishes the entire /at/ crew a happy thanksgiving and happy holidays and all that good ****

>mfw having thanksgiving on the wrong day
>mfw americans

http://lueshi.info/Mario_Zelda_Tier_List.gif

My god. So horrible. Like my god.

yeah they should all be bottom tier
---
miscellaneous minds are never explaining their minds, devilish grin for my alias aliens to respond
http://i.imgur.com/LEkKYfy.jpg
#252Jubilation_LeePosted 11/28/2013 7:20:51 PM
So, I've playing New Little King's story on the Vita. It's pretty fun, kind of like Pikmin without the time limit punishment and some city development stuff.

tfw it's suddenly an unexpected waifu simulator
http://i.imgur.com/ZJOrxxW.jpg
would recommend

(konami get your watermarks out of my screenshots)
---
I am the one and only
Nobody I'd rather be
#253Mistress_Zelda_Posted 11/28/2013 7:26:44 PM
Jubilation_Lee posted...
So, I've playing New Little King's story on the Vita. It's pretty fun, kind of like Pikmin without the time limit punishment and some city development stuff.

would recommend

Little King's Story was a great on the Wii. One of my favorite games on the Wii. It's fantastic I had a TON of fun and laughs with it. Looks like they made it more realistic. Can't say I like it too much though, as the game's cartoon-y looks fit with it's charming and silly atmosphere. Loved how the soundtrack was all "Public Domain" but remixed very well.

Plus I don't and never will own a Vita.
---
A dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're fast asleep,
In dreams you will lose your heartaches, whatever you wish for you keep!
#254brawl__08Posted 11/28/2013 7:26:47 PM
NebulaBlue posted...
He's a subhuman piece of garbage. Even the Battle Subway is less crooked than he is, and that ****-hole is critical hit city. I'd hate to see how dirty he plays on the 49th battle.

did you ever beat him? :x

No, I've beaten Noland but not him.

I've only ever gotten Silver on any Frontier Brain. Getting Gold on them is nearly impossible.

DiabIo posted...
for those that celebrate thanksgiving, post what's on your menu; i will rate it by how tasty it sounds

I ate some turkey, stuffing, and mashed potatoes at a party as well as some cake. Got some Subway after that, a footlong big philly cheesesteak sub to be exact.

SilentWanderer posted...
Got WiiU. NNID: JohnDoe89

NNID: Brawl08

you know what to do

lightning_deity posted...
http://lueshi.info/Mario_Zelda_Tier_List.gif

My god. So horrible. Like my god.

That's from iGenesis, a very well known troll as Nebs said.

Don't take it too seriously. Don't even give it any attention.

colormecrazy posted...
>Wii U
>Wii U
>super mario awesome friendship world ultra galaxy 3d universe #15 (now with luigi and peach and toad and those other 15 dudes and also bowser). guys we swear this is completely different from super mario awesome friendship world galaxy 3d universe #14
>Wii U

But Ace Attorney 5 is about as much of a Nintendo game as Persona 4 is a Sony game.

Still not sure what your beef is with Mario games. Are you just parroting things you don't know anything about out of brand loyalty to Microsoft or do you really know nothing about the platforming genre?

Jubilation_Lee posted...

would recommend

novita

I could probably pick up the original on the Wii though. Doesn't have the same generic animu art style. Not sure if that's a negative or a positive.
---
http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/Brawl08.gif
#255DiabIo(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2013 7:35:40 PM
colormecrazy posted...

>Wii U
>Wii U
>Wii U

yeah they should all be bottom tier

Don't you have something better to do than ****post about games you've never played and likely haven't even seen more than 2 minutes of gameplay of?
---
Call me Dimentio or Diab(lo). http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/Dimentio.gif
Winner of the first Pokemon Black and White Social Board user tournament.
#256colormecrazyPosted 11/28/2013 8:08:48 PM
But Ace Attorney 5 is about as much of a Nintendo game as Persona 4 is a Sony game.

As I said on FB, I firmly believe Atlus is on Sony's dick so yeah I'd consider P4 (and P5) a Sony game.

It's like "yeah Titanfall isn't really a Microsoft game", but let's be real, it is.

Still not sure what your beef is with Mario games. Are you just parroting things you don't know anything about out of brand loyalty to Microsoft or do you really know nothing about the platforming genre?

My brand loyalty is with brands that make good games. The 360 had the best games last gen. Xbox One had the best launch titles. I think you guys all know how much I love the PS2? Well it's because of the good games it had. And I know you guys know that I hate the Wii U by now. Why? Because everything on it is s***.

I'm not a MS fanboy, I'm a good games fanboy.

(And as for PS3 and PS4, I don't hate them. I'm neutral towards them.)

Don't you have something better to do than ****post about games you've never played and likely haven't even seen more than 2 minutes of gameplay of?

Not really, or else I wouldn't be doing that would I?
---
I wish somebody made guidelines, on how to get up off the sidelines.
http://i.imgur.com/XqG3m6Y.jpg
#257JACKTHERlPPERPosted 11/28/2013 8:25:20 PM
colormecrazy posted...
It's like "yeah Titanfall isn't really a Microsoft game", but let's be real, it is.

Gaben says hi.
---
(Big-O): Have you ever gone faster than fast?
http://i.imgur.com/hJyeL1n.jpg / http://i.imgur.com/PUAA7XT.png
#258PuruglyPosted 11/28/2013 9:40:22 PM(edited)
colormecrazy posted...
Dude check out tech schools that teach you s*** like how to work with metals and wood and s***. I mean I know you're already good with handling wood (lel) but theres a bunch of demand for that crap and like no one does it

I've been thinking of taking another look at that kind of stuff, tbh. I looked at some apprenticeship things at the beginning of the year, but I got turned off when all of them asked for a year or two of the E word.

I've been thinking about EMT training too, but I think you need a driver's license for that, so I'd have to get that out of the way.

I mean I know you're already good with handling wood (lel)

meet me at the US-canadian border, you ****ing chump
we're gonna settle this like gentlemen
mano y mano

Jubilation_Lee posted...

would recommend

>MarvelousAQL

why does marvelous make so many games with cute girls :x that's my only weakness

brawl__08 posted...
No, I've beaten Noland but not him.

I've only ever gotten Silver on any Frontier Brain. Getting Gold on them is nearly impossible.

Noland cheats too (got into a stall war with him one time that was impossible to end due to third gen's struggle mechanics, so I had to forfeit), but his design is cool so he gets a pass.

Battle Castle and Arcade are easier than the other facilities in Emerald and PtHGSS since they have gimmicks you can abuse easily.

i got all the gold prints in HG except the factory's

i'll get it someday

right? ;_;

That's from iGenesis, a very well known troll as Nebs said.

There we go, that's the guy. He's a ****ing clown. His rep is so bad, his threads usually end up derailed with discussion about his theatrics.
#259lightning_deityPosted 11/28/2013 10:59:54 PM
Have any of you watch serial experiments lain.

I swear the first ep. My mind. It just. I can't even explain the mind f***ery that occurred.
---
TF2 sucked after the Spy and Sniper update.
#260brawl__08Posted 11/28/2013 11:07:25 PM(edited)
colormecrazy posted...
As I said on FB, I firmly believe Atlus is on Sony's dick so yeah I'd consider P4 (and P5) a Sony game.

Well, first off, Atlus only keeps to Sony for mainline Persona. Like I said before, they do Trauma Center and Etrian Odyssey for Nintendo and they've jumped around a lot for Shin Megami Tensei. They're more Japanese-focused than anything.

Second, iirc Microsoft actually has an exclusive deal with EA for Titanfall so that particular game is more Microsoft than Persona is Sony or Ace Attorney is Nintendo. Not the best example m8.

My brand loyalty is with brands that make good games. The 360 had the best games last gen. Xbox One had the best launch titles. I think you guys all know how much I love the PS2? Well it's because of the good games it had. And I know you guys know that I hate the Wii U by now. Why? Because everything on it is s***.

I'm not a MS fanboy, I'm a good games fanboy.

(And as for PS3 and PS4, I don't hate them. I'm neutral towards them.)

I could say a lot but there's one thing I really want to ask you because it's just hitting me in the face right now and it's probably my biggest question.

Why did you focus on the brand loyalty part when the original question was "What's your beef with Mario?"

And screw it, I'll just toss out the other questions. How do you even judge anything? Like, how do you judge that Xbox One has the best launch titles? Through pre-established IPs? New ones? You're sure as hell not using reviews as a basis, I know that.

And do you really believe everything on the Wii U is s***? If I tossed some game names at you, say, Zombi U, Sonic Lost World, Lego City Undercover, Pikmin 3, Wonderful 101, or, hell, Super Mario 3D World, would you have enough basis on your opinions to say more than "they're just s***/rehashes/buzzword #1991837" or would you be willing (or even able) to discuss these things in some level of detail?

Not really, or else I wouldn't be doing that would I?

There's a reason why he and I make comments like those, blaze. I'm still holding that comment you made on Zelda games against you, the one where you tried to generalize the series by saying it's all about Link saving Zelda and beating Ganondorf when that hasn't been the case since 2006. And I still remember you not actually responding to that when I pointed it out.

Purugly posted...
Battle Castle and Arcade are easier than the other facilities in Emerald and PtHGSS since they have gimmicks you can abuse easily.

Online co-op on Arcade is the best f***ing s***. Me and nar hit that s*** up in the past, Game Freak seriously needs to do more things like that.

There we go, that's the guy. He's a ****ing clown. His rep is so bad, his threads usually end up derailed with discussion about his theatrics.

He's definitely on the same tier as a trip*** on /v/ like TheDude or that SKELETON fellow (who's probably just mr. sex genie himself with a new trip).

Just once I would like to see mods act upon quality control rather than their own arbitrary rules. At least quality control is an arbitrary thing that isn't too arbitrary.

Also, got back from Black Friday at Gamestop. Have a story to tell there but I'll save it for later when I'm done with all my Black Friday shenanigans. Pulled in a very neat haul though.
---
http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/Brawl08.gif