This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Adventure Time with Mario and Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games.

#451JACKTHERlPPERPosted 4/2/2014 12:21:49 AM
Sleeps overrated

I didn't get out of class til 10 and I woke up at noon. Im about to crash... I think.
---
Run through this game before my body is dry
0834-2001-2901
#452FvPPosted 4/2/2014 2:53:42 AM
It's raining and I have to register for classes at 7:10

Not thrilled.
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB PDPSB /pdpsb/ PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#453Mistress_Zelda_Posted 4/2/2014 4:36:01 AM
FvP posted...
It's raining and I have to register for classes at 7:10

Not thrilled.

I register for classes today too! At 12:45. :) We have a "shopping cart" on our registration website so I already have my classes picked. Unfortunately, a professor restricted one of my classes and he WON'T EMAIL ME BACK. D< So I just have to enroll in two classes, one I will probably drop depending on the professor's answer.

One is Principles of Epidemiology, which I hear it easy so no biggie. I need it to graduate.

The other is *~*CITIES OF THE FUTURE*~* which I always say in a super dramatic voice. XD It seems fun and it's an elective for my minor.

I can't believe I'm finally registering for my Fall semester of my Senior year! :D
---
And I know it is totally crazy to dream I find romance,
But for the first time in forever, at least I've got a chance!
#454FvPPosted 4/2/2014 7:44:41 AM
Forgot to pre-pre-register for a class I have to take next fall. I've been everywhere on campus trying to find who can bypass the registrar to let me in. I'm going to talk to the prof and tell him the registrar told me to email them.

I was waitlisted from a class I need to take for a requirement (limited 5 seniors and juniors), so I'm going to email the prof telling him I have to take his class in order to graduate.
---
#455RunebogglePosted 4/2/2014 8:50:57 AM
Got my shopping cart set up already, enrollment date is this Friday to next.
Taking Electricity & Magnetism 2, Chaos and Dynamics, Intro to Quantum Mechanics, Intro to Probability, and Psychology.
---
Si || Does the Walker choose the Path, or the Path choose the Walker?
#456colormecrazyPosted 4/2/2014 9:10:39 AM(edited)
I was already registered into all of my classes for this spring since the program automatically registers us into mandatory classes. I didn't have an elective this term so don't need to worry about that.

What I do need to worry about though is the obscene schedule they set me up with. 8:30am classes throughout the week and a couple days I have like a 4 or 5 hour break between classes. So now I have to go to work early next Monday so I'm logged into the system by 8:30am when the add/drop period starts.

But I know the site will end up crashing like it always does so I'm realistically looking at changing one, maybe two classes. Switching Monday around is my highest priority. I'm making a spreadsheet right now for my optimal course times and sections.

Hopefully I get into my elective for fall term. I'm doing a minor and I need this class. They don't automatically enroll you into you mandatory classes for a minor, unfortunately.
---
You got a smile that could light this town and we might need it. Cause it gets dark around here.
http://i.imgur.com/6iJV1H9.jpg
#457lightning_deityPosted 4/2/2014 10:52:39 AM
what the f*** chip. that gliscor. i hate you. s***. you are finished. next time i will use the kill squad
---
http://i.imgur.com/gGFVvHN.jpg
"Aspergers makes your pee smell funny." -ShinyMasamuneZ
#458JACKTHERlPPERPosted 4/2/2014 11:46:33 AM
I'll just use the stall squad..

You need to switch out more often. Also get a protean greninja. Its worth the effort. Your team is also very weak to fairy and bug. A faster mon with bug or fairy moves could take out a huge chunk of your team.
---
Run through this game before my body is dry
0834-2001-2901
#459Jubilation_LeePosted 4/2/2014 6:05:29 PM
Just watched Frozen. Thought it was meant to be good. 4/10.
---
I am the one and only
Nobody I'd rather be
#460FvPPosted 4/2/2014 6:46:07 PM
But... but... but...

Have you watched Tangled?
---