This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Attn: IraEskins

#1fight_or_flightPosted 2/23/2014 7:36:54 AM
Who are you and where do you come from?
---
The lost Krump King, as proclaimed by AuroraSonicBeam.
#2IraEskinsPosted 2/23/2014 12:45:38 PM
fight_or_flight posted...
Who are you and where do you come from?

I'm me. I believe I'd posted where I come from elsewhere when asked, but I'm from Charleston, WV. A member of various things from back in the days of D/P/Pt and HG/SS.

Anything else you need to know?
---
I hear the cackles of the crowd; they're laughing at us. And we haven't even gotten to the part where it's a joke.
#3IraEskinsPosted 2/23/2014 12:59:55 PM
And yes, so there's no confusion, I'm a fellow West Virginia University Mountaineer. XD
---
I hear the cackles of the crowd; they're laughing at us. And we haven't even gotten to the part where it's a joke.
#4fight_or_flight(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2014 2:32:46 PM
Never, ever did I think I'd come across a fellow West Virginian. Hello, brother! I've been here since like DP, but took a couple hiatuses. Anyway, it's awesome to have ya here and I hope we can be best friends and talk about mountains and junk
---
#5IraEskinsPosted 2/23/2014 6:40:34 PM
Never, ever did I think I'd come across a fellow West Virginian. Hello, brother! I've been here since like DP, but took a couple hiatuses. Anyway, it's awesome to have ya here and I hope we can be best friends and talk about mountains and junk

Fan-freakin'-tastic! XD

And yeah, we're automatically extended family, 'cause after all, "it's all relative in West Virginia!"

But seriously, what part? I'm here in the capitol city. Born here, moved to Morgantown for a few years, now I'm back here.
---
#6fight_or_flight(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2014 8:42:11 AM(edited)
Fayette county! A small unincorporated municipality outside the Beckley area. Born and raised here as well... cousin.

Well at any rate you're welcome to whatever moonshine you want as long as you're here. But don't you dare touch my sang.
---
#7IraEskinsPosted 2/26/2014 6:04:07 PM
Fayette county! A small unincorporated municipality outside the Beckley area. Born and raised here as well... cousin.

Well at any rate you're welcome to whatever moonshine you want as long as you're here. But don't you dare touch my sang.

Awesome. I've got family in Oak Hill, and I'm a biiig fan of the fishing at Plum Orchard Lake. Oh, and two years ago, a friend and I went on a day-long fishing trip along Route 3 and the Coal River (or is that the Little Coal?). Started in Madison, off 119, ended up in Beckley by the end of the day, because according to the lady behind the counter of the Little General Store in Masseytown, we were closer to Beckley than Charleston. Apparently, even all the roads are connected to each other here. XD
---