What are the Danny Phantom and My Life as a Teen Robot theories?

#1Hylian1986Posted 7/16/2012 2:07:30 PM
Just wanna know
---
I am a prince before I am a son or brother
http://deionledalesmith.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/victoria-bts.jpg?w=812
#2padurruPosted 7/16/2012 2:12:59 PM
What do you mean
#3DPman88Posted 7/16/2012 5:01:11 PM
I'm with padurru, what do you mean? Are you talking about fan-theories about the universes of these two shows?
---
THE WIND FISH IN NAME ONLY, FOR IT IS NEITHER.
#4Raze_da_KitsunePosted 7/16/2012 5:15:23 PM
I think( well Im hoping more than thinking) that what he meant is what are people's opinions on the two shows. Because if his question is correct as is then this is going to be a sad, sad topic.
---
Julio Jones with the cement hands. - Dathrowed1
I am the paragon of humanity. You may worship me.....from afar...
#5padurruPosted 7/16/2012 8:12:44 PM
oh uh ok.. Topic creator made it sound like that the two shows theories were something like the two shows were in the same universe or something.
#6Hylian1986(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2012 8:21:46 PM
No I mean like the "Truth behind" theories.
---
I am a prince before I am a son or brother
http://deionledalesmith.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/victoria-bts.jpg?w=812
#7padurruPosted 7/16/2012 11:23:19 PM
Truth Behind what?

What the hell are you babbling about?
#8Raze_da_KitsunePosted 7/17/2012 5:12:25 AM
Yeah, I'm lost as well now.
---
Julio Jones with the cement hands. - Dathrowed1
I am the paragon of humanity. You may worship me.....from afar...
#9slacker03150Posted 7/17/2012 5:37:10 AM
I think he means how ash is in a coma or Ed Edd and Eddy are in purgatory or Angelica is just imagining the babies.

Never heard the danny phantom or teenage robot ones, but I found this with a quick google search and it looks interesting, so I may check it out.

The only theory that I know to be true is the Danny Phantom one. This Is actually not a theory, the show is completely straight forward about the gruesome deaths and restless souls that haunt the earth now. There are even a few characters who gave their back-story such as Amber "Ember" McClain who's song depicts her committing suicide by burning herself alive. Danny Phantom creator Butch Hartman, who also created Fairly odd Parents, once commented to E entertainment on the dark subject matter of his show saying "...this show targets teenagers and young adults... although we do things in a way that will entertain children, we really are trying to portray a deeper truth than just a kid who fights ghosts..." 2006 kids choice awards.
---
Official King of Wisconsin
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x154/Hooha2xTuesday_2007/results4-1.png
#10MaetchPosted 7/17/2012 11:39:53 AM(edited)
slacker03150 posted...
I think he means how ash is in a coma or Ed Edd and Eddy are in purgatory or Angelica is just imagining the babies.

Never heard the danny phantom or teenage robot ones, but I found this with a quick google search and it looks interesting, so I may check it out.

The only theory that I know to be true is the Danny Phantom one. This Is actually not a theory, the show is completely straight forward about the gruesome deaths and restless souls that haunt the earth now. There are even a few characters who gave their back-story such as Amber "Ember" McClain who's song depicts her committing suicide by burning herself alive. Danny Phantom creator Butch Hartman, who also created Fairly odd Parents, once commented to E entertainment on the dark subject matter of his show saying "...this show targets teenagers and young adults... although we do things in a way that will entertain children, we really are trying to portray a deeper truth than just a kid who fights ghosts..." 2006 kids choice awards.

Butch later said that the ghosts were just otherworldly creatures who were never human to begin with, though a few seen in the earliest episodes were specifically mentioned as having once lived as humans (Lunch Lady, Sidney, Desiree). Ember is an odd case: outside of the ambiguous nature of her song lyrics, no actual mention is made of her once being alive or not.

I personally think it's sort of a mix: some were once living humans, others were always ghosts.