That's just cruel Young Justice (epi 23 spoilers)

#11RaiuPosted 4/2/2012 7:04:34 PM
Given that the comics version is a normal human who just uses guns (and, from the looks of his most recent "DCnU" version, sickles), the version of him in Young Justice is almost certainly being done entirely as a shout-out to Weisman's previous show.
---
-Raiutaryuu-
#12thetruesoraPosted 4/2/2012 7:39:45 PM
where does he appear in the DCNU? what comic/issue number?
---
I love KH BBS, it's the reason I got a PSP and I don't regret it.
my 3DS Friend Code: 4468 - 0983 - 4236
#13RaiuPosted 4/2/2012 7:46:58 PM
thetruesora posted...
where does he appear in the DCNU? what comic/issue number?

He's a member of Suicide Squad, though he doesn't get much facetime.
---
-Raiutaryuu-
#14theRedDeathPosted 4/2/2012 8:00:20 PM

Given that the comics version is a normal human who just uses guns (and, from the looks of his most recent "DCnU" version, sickles), the version of him in Young Justice is almost certainly being done entirely as a shout-out to Weisman's previous show.

This one doesn't have powers either, as far as we can tell. It's just tech and natural agility.

I'm not saying it isn't an obvious reference to SSM, of course it is. I just don't want people thinking the character was CREATED to reference SSM. Especially since the character himself was ALREADY a reference to Spider-man anyhow.

The more you know.

---
---
Death comes for us all Oroku Saki, but something far worse comes for you. For when you die, it will be....without honor. -Master Splinter
#15creativerealmsPosted 4/3/2012 4:53:47 AM
It would not be a Greg Weisman cartoon if he did not reference his old shows.
---
"Everything sucks until proven other wise" The sad mindset of today. Me I still believe in being hopeful.