Why don't we have a new Young Justice topic?

#21AganarPosted 4/8/2012 8:44:41 PM
I'm personally waiting for "The mole is actually _____ but Batman knew the whole time so it's cool."

Also, pretty sure Clancy Brown was that Interpol agent, Kinda weird, considering he usually voices Lex Luthor (I can't remember if he's Lex in YJ or not).
---
http://www.last.fm/user/Aganar
#22red255Posted 4/8/2012 8:58:41 PM
Aganar posted...
I'm personally waiting for "The mole is actually _____ but Batman knew the whole time so it's cool."

Also, pretty sure Clancy Brown was that Interpol agent, Kinda weird, considering he usually voices Lex Luthor (I can't remember if he's Lex in YJ or not).

Don't let me spoil you.

just know that people who watched it in portugesse with subs already know.
---
If the next one is called, because of his MO, the underwear bomber, you'll know I'm on to something. Calvin Trillin June 16, 2006.
#23IcEpIcKRSFPosted 4/8/2012 9:54:21 PM
Yeah, I caved and finished the season a bit back and I wasn't disappointed by it.
---
It is what it is.
#24profDEADPOOLPosted 4/9/2012 7:20:14 AM
nah the Mole is really a counter mole for Bats. And he also knows that Miss Martian is a White Martian and has always known that. The reason why is that he is the mother%$#^ing Batman.
---
Official Mienshao of the pokemon B/W and BW2 clans
Comic pull list: UXF, WatX, XML, Avengers Academy, Defenders, Secret Avengers, JLI, and Batwing
#25red255Posted 4/9/2012 7:57:52 AM
profDEADPOOL posted...
nah the Mole is really a counter mole for Bats. And he also knows that Miss Martian is a White Martian and has always known that. The reason why is that he is the mother%$#^ing Batman.

Robin knew most of the 'secrets' of the people on his team yes.
---
If the next one is called, because of his MO, the underwear bomber, you'll know I'm on to something. Calvin Trillin June 16, 2006.
#26Xelltrix(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2012 10:15:11 AM
Supe's addiction is really sped up this episode so I can see that being addressed in the next one. Probably gets so addicted he goes to Luth for more and... bam, people start to question him and wonder if he's the mole after all. Oh, and they always had that spoiler about someone dying... I wonder if that will still happen.
---
Reading this post may induce one or more of the following:
Nausea / Butt-Hurt / Lulz / UM? Syndrome / Angst / Diarrhea
#27bakkahentai8600Posted 4/9/2012 1:45:05 PM
Xelltrix posted...
Supe's addiction is really sped up this episode so I can see that being addressed in the next one. Probably gets so addicted he goes to Luth for more and... bam, people start to question him and wonder if he's the mole after all. Oh, and they always had that spoiler about someone dying... I wonder if that will still happen.

Zatara could have counted as the death.
---
Previously the_sage2600
I'm baaaacccckkkkk
#28SolidGregPosted 4/14/2012 7:39:44 AM
This episode takes place on my birthday (December 30) awesome.
---
PSN ID: Gregatron
#29Dededeede DeededePosted 4/14/2012 7:41:11 AM
...okay, who the hell's the new girl?
---
[To sig or not to sig, that's the question]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v366/Delso/RPGgetawayplanV7.jpg
#30Red XlVPosted 4/14/2012 7:47:02 AM

From: Dededeede Deedede | Posted: 4/14/2012 10:41:11 AM | #029
...okay, who the hell's the new girl?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rocket_%28comics%29
---
A bad enough dude to save the President.