Violent moments in cartoons

#11Fat_Dog_MendozaPosted 1/22/2013 7:11:54 AM
Ren beating George Liqueur with an oar. Isn't that the bit that got the original creative team fired?
---
*wipes brown*
#12OldFrenchDragonPosted 1/22/2013 7:43:07 AM
That Tom and Jerry cartoon where tom dies and go to Heaven :

There is a waiting queue of deceased cats before Tom ,one got killed while singing ,one was flattened and then.....

You got a wet sack with tiny kittens popping out of it ,proceeding to the afterlife express with ST Peter reacting with desabused, jaded cynism .

Every people I know always react badly to that one moment .
---
Proferer des jurons toutes les 2 secondes ne vous rend pas "cool" ša vous rend juste grossier
#13Oddark123Posted 1/22/2013 8:15:06 AM
OldFrenchDragon posted...
That Tom and Jerry cartoon where tom dies and go to Heaven :

There is a waiting queue of deceased cats before Tom ,one got killed while singing ,one was flattened and then.....

You got a wet sack with tiny kittens popping out of it ,proceeding to the afterlife express with ST Peter reacting with desabused, jaded cynism .

Every people I know always react badly to that one moment .

That's a good one, that's probably my favorite T&J shorts.
---
Writer Influenced by Classic Literature, Horror Films and Hanna Barbera cartoons
Orlando Jordan Fan4Life - Aqua is still my favorite band
#14AlxanderVIIPosted 1/22/2013 8:46:52 AM
A fair few in animals of farthing wood, the one I allways remember is episode 7 when the mice come across a shrike and it skewers their baby's on a thorn tree, you dont see the impaling but you do see the dead bodies, pretty brutal.
---
400% more awesome! Also, Torgue doesn't make their guns out of freakin' wood!!!!!!
#15Going_Deep_08Posted 1/22/2013 11:01:54 AM
There was this cartoon that was posted here which aired in the kid cartoon blocked which literally had a guy getting "killed" in a gruesome way (but somehow still surviving).
---
I am not what you think I am
http://i.imgur.com/mEjat.png
#16YoshiWii1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 12:00:07 PM
AlxanderVII posted...
A fair few in animals of farthing wood, the one I allways remember is episode 7 when the mice come across a shrike and it skewers their baby's on a thorn tree, you dont see the impaling but you do see the dead bodies, pretty brutal.

That show is actually pretty dark for a children's show. No way would they ever allow that in US children's shows. The show had blood in it. It would have gotten a TV-PG or even a TV-14 rating. The only network I could see taking it is Adult Swim.
---
Your old! Really? And your crazy! Get OUT!!!!!! Really!? Get out of my face! Mom!-Greatest Freakout Ever 25
#17the_NGWPosted 1/22/2013 9:06:18 PM
AlxanderVII posted...

I read Cracked too.
---
Now Playing: Dark Souls, Demon's Souls, Dragon's Dogma, Pokemon Black 2, Alan Wake
Now Watching: Kamen Rider Wizard, Kamen Rider W, Kamen Rider Kiva
#18KevintheDorkPosted 1/22/2013 9:40:36 PM
the_NGW posted...
AlxanderVII posted...

I read Cracked too.

Amazing, please tell us more about what you do in your spare time.
---
Nimrod! Tell you what, dorky: Meet me after you're done, and I'll show you what my boot wants to be when it grows up!
#19AlxanderVIIPosted 1/22/2013 11:55:12 PM
atually I watched it as a child on cbbc, never read the cracked article.
---
400% more awesome! Also, Torgue doesn't make their guns out of freakin' wood!!!!!!
#20BigTee66Posted 1/23/2013 6:27:35 AM
The booty squad from Sheep in the Big City (nah, not really)
---
http://i.imgur.com/Ji5QbEJ.gif
Burstman: The Danger Wrap isnt a Taco Bell meal