Cartoons where a US voice actor/actress teams up with Canadian VAs

#1Lord_Diablo13Posted 1/23/2013 7:36:40 PM
List any cartoons that uses both American and Canadian actors(Basically, those in America and those currently in Canada).

I have 3 examples

1) My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic(Tara Strong, despite being Canadian, is located in LA while the rest of the group like Tabitha St Germain, Andrea Libman and Ashleigh Ball are in Canada)

2) Johnny Test(James Arnold Taylor is located in LA with the rest of the cast in Canada)

3) Popeye's Voyage: The Quest for Pappy(Billy West(LA voice actor) was the voice of Popeye in that movie. Tabitha St Germain voiced Olive Oyl and SeePea. Garry Chalk was Bluto, Kathy Bates(LA) was the Sea Hag, and Sanders Whiting was Wimpy)
---
As a PC gamer, I am more of a self-proclaimed Agent of Chaos, looking to destroy gaming all for the lulz.
#2warnerbromanPosted 1/23/2013 8:56:12 PM
Megaman

Reboot?
---
I never heard of warnerbroman [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v374/chun-lifan/chun-li/prima2.jpg[/IMG] you can't stop staring can you?
#3AntiyonderPosted 1/23/2013 9:35:05 PM
warnerbroman posted...
Megaman

Reboot?

I know that Tony Jay was the only US VA on Reboot, but who was the US VA for Mega Man?

Anyway:

1. Cam Clarke provided the voice of Prince Adam/He-Man on the 2003 Version of He-Man: Masters of the Universe, with everyone else being Canadian.

2. Sabrina The Animated Series has a good portion of actors (mostly actresses) from the US. Emily Hart voices Sabrina, Melissa Joan Hart voices Hilda and Zelda Spellman, Nick Bakay reprises his role as Salem and while she is also Canadian, Cree Summers voices Chloe.

3. The Mighty Kong has Dudley Moore as Carl Denham and King Kong, and Jodi Benson as Ann Darrow. The rest are Canadian.

4. Spider-Man Unlimited has Rino Romano making his debut as Peter Parker/Spider-Man (voiced him in the Playstation Games prior to the movie adaptations) & The Goblin, and Jennifer Hale as Mary Jane Watson & Lady Vermin. Both are Canadian, but are usually doing voice work on US cartoons. The rest are Canadian only VAs.

I'll post more later.
#4NightGoddess666Posted 1/23/2013 9:47:44 PM
American VA teaming up with Canadian cast:

Cosmic Quantam Ray: Tom Kenny with Samuel Vincent, Chiara Zanni, Collin Murdoc, Richard Ian Cox, Ashliegh Ball and Pauline Poundstone.

Baby Looney Tunes: June Foray with Samuel Vincent, Janyse Jaud, Ian James Cortlett, Chiara Zanni, Brit McKillip, and Terry Klassen

Cramp Twins: Tom Kenny and Kath Soucie with Nicole Oliver, Tabitha St Germaine, Lee Tockar, Cathy Weseluck, Ellen Kennedy and Ian James Cortlett

Canadian VA teaming up with American cast:

Transformers Animated: David Kaye with Jeff Bennett, Bill Fagerbakke, Cree Summer, Tom Kenny, Tara Strong, Corey Burton and Bumper Robinson

Street Fighter x Tekken: Brad Swaile with Kyle Hebert, Laura Bailey, Travis Willingham, Carrie Savage, Doug Erholtz, Mary Elizabeth McGlynn, and Karen Strassmen
#5DoctriceDarkEXPosted 1/23/2013 10:00:20 PM
Mucha Lucha had both Canadian and US voice actors

http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/tv-shows/Mucha-Lucha/voice-credits/
---
PC load letter? What the **** does that mean?
#6BeccaPosted 1/23/2013 11:59:50 PM
Tony Jay was not American.
---
*GracefulNanami*
#7AmakusaPosted 1/24/2013 1:18:05 AM
NightGoddess666 posted...
Transformers Animated: David Kaye with Jeff Bennett, Bill Fagerbakke, Cree Summer, Tom Kenny, Tara Strong, Corey Burton and Bumper Robinson

Last I checked David Kaye is now living in LA.
---
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.
#8AntiyonderPosted 1/25/2013 3:12:23 AM
1. It was one episode only, but Michael Dorn voiced The Warrior King on an episode of Street Fighter, which was titled, The Warrior King.

2. Captain N The Game Master had a Canadian Cast, with the exception of Levi Stubs as Mother Brain, and Frank Welker as Game Boy.

3. The Incredible Hulk Season 2 was pretty much a US cast, but also featured Canadian VA Michael Donovan as Grey Hulk. Maurice LaMarche who voiced Dr. Strange is also Canadian, but does regular work with US VAs.

4. Both Hulk VS stories had a Canadian cast, but each containing a some US VAs including Bryce Johnson as Bruce Banner and Fred Tatasciore as The Hulk.

Hulk VS Wolverine had Stevem Blum as Wolverine, Tom Kane as Professor Thornton and Nolan North as Deadpool.

Hulk VS Thor has Graham McTavish as Loki, Kari Wahlgren as The Enchantress and Grey DeLisle as Sif.

5. Planet Hulk's cast mostly Canadian, has Rick D. Wasserman as The Hulk, Liam O'Brien as Hiroim, Kevin Michael Richardson as Korg and Marc Worden as Iron Man.
#9creativerealmsPosted 1/25/2013 6:13:56 AM
I know it's anime but Full Metal Alchemist. Funimation got Scott McNeil for a role.
---
"Everything sucks until proven other wise" The sad mindset of today. Me I still believe in being hopeful.
#10creativerealmsPosted 1/25/2013 6:15:58 AM
Becca posted...
Tony Jay was not American.

I think we are going by where they were located at the time of the recording not say where they were born and such.
---
"Everything sucks until proven other wise" The sad mindset of today. Me I still believe in being hopeful.