#1Unknown NomadPosted 2/25/2013 1:33:42 PM
Sammiches

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYWhjZZxBhg
---
Sierra Hotel India Echo Lima Delta
#2red255Posted 2/25/2013 5:54:57 PM
why is he calling her that?
---
If the next one is called, because of his MO, the underwear bomber, you'll know I'm on to something. Calvin Trillin June 16, 2006.
#3creativerealmsPosted 2/26/2013 7:05:58 AM
No thank you. I have no interest Jonathan Liebesman's Ninja Turtles. he is a terrible director who comes off as a third rate Micheal Bay.

People exaggerate Bay's role. he's not the director. He owns the company that is making the movie and one of the many executive producers but it is still Liebesman's movie, he's the director and he's worse then Bay. he's the one we should be hating. It will be his fault if this movie sucks.
---
"Everything sucks until proven other wise" The sad mindset of today. Me I still believe in being hopeful.
#4Johnny BlaquePosted 2/26/2013 8:34:00 AM
Why is Megan Fox a problem or even news as April O'Neil? I dunno what qualities the characters needs that she doesn't have besides red hair. Can anyone even remember the woman who played her in the past live action movies? She set the bar soooooo high acting wise that Megan Fox can't play the woman who looks bewildered at times and gets the turtles pizza?
#5theRedDeathPosted 2/26/2013 8:51:34 AM
^Another characteristic needed for April is that, unlike Megan Fox, she needs to be someone the Turtles might actually want to save...

---
---
Death comes for us all Oroku Saki, but something far worse comes for you. For when you die, it will be....without honor. -Master Splinter
#6Skye ReynoldsPosted 2/26/2013 2:38:19 PM
I'm fine with the decision. At least this means that April O'Neil will be an adult.
#7Johnny BlaquePosted 2/26/2013 3:52:08 PM
theRedDeath posted...
^Another characteristic needed for April is that, unlike Megan Fox, she needs to be someone the Turtles might actually want to save...

---

See, I don't follow celebrity gossip sites and tv shows like that. It's like how people seemed to randomly hate Ben Afflecks guts for years and years. I never got why for that either.
#8bxrfanPosted 2/26/2013 9:58:59 PM
For a second I thought we were talking about the pron star...
#9lil_tunkPosted 2/26/2013 10:15:05 PM
I wanna see her get her feet tickled by don turtelli
---
SZB 4Everest
#10Unknown Nomad(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 10:18:38 PM
I'm fine with the decision. At least this means that April O'Neil will be an adult.

But teen April is probably a better character to root for than whatever the hell Michael Bay has with Megan Fox as April
---
swallow's nest for the emperor, shark fin for your master, and sea cucumber for your friends