I'm remembering an episode of Justice League where Superman was..

#1DaemonscharmPosted 3/9/2012 10:03:51 AM
The last remaining hero alive. He had a goatee and a sword. It was in the future and some villain wiped out every hero, citing Lantern being the toughest battle.

was there ever a comic with this story? It wasn't Kingdom Come was it?
---
Mavs Fan: Official GBASB Vice President/Romancer
http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo273/Photo_Phreak/alkalinesig2.png
#2A Novel IdeaPosted 3/9/2012 10:11:51 AM
no, and you're thinking of when he was 'killed' (sent into the far future) and worked with vandal savage to get home
---
"I have not felt anything since the day megaupload died." - Fubonis
#3marvel_fan333Posted 3/9/2012 10:19:10 AM
A Novel Idea posted...
no, and you're thinking of when he was 'killed' (sent into the far future) and worked with vandal savage to get home

Yes, that was the one. Great episode.
---
TG03's alt.
I actually prefer DC Comics, tbqh.
#4GeorgeNewbernPosted 3/9/2012 10:22:58 AM
Hereafter
---
The voice of Superman.
"Sometimes I feel like I live in a world made of cardboard. Afraide to break something, to break someone."
#5BombermanGoldPosted 3/9/2012 10:31:48 AM
Funny that it was TOYMAN of all people that built (and successfully used) an "unknown effect" laser that started the whole mess.
---
"I will be your superhero!!!"
Xbox GT & PSN ID: BombermanGOLD
#6marvel_fan333Posted 3/9/2012 10:57:26 AM
Bomberman3000 posted...
Funny that it was TOYMAN of all people that built (and successfully used) an "unknown effect" laser that started the whole mess.

Toyman would be awesome if utilized in the comics correctly. If he were more like his DCAU incarnation, it'd be sweet.
---
TG03's alt.
I actually prefer DC Comics, tbqh.
#7GeorgeNewbernPosted 3/9/2012 10:59:54 AM
I miss Hiro Okamura Toyman
---
The voice of Superman.
"Sometimes I feel like I live in a world made of cardboard. Afraide to break something, to break someone."
#8OutlawDinoPosted 3/9/2012 1:44:23 PM
Lobo on the Justice League. Pure win.
---
Yes, I'm a comic character posing on a comic book message board. How's your 4th wall holding up?
Official Deadpool of CAGN.
#9NoName999Posted 3/9/2012 2:01:45 PM
Vandal Savage is not just "some villain"!
---
"This grass feels funny," Kirby thought. It feels like.... pants
#10Tempest of ShadowsPosted 3/10/2012 8:38:27 AM
There was Silver Age Superman a story that might have been the basis for the episode. It shares the premise of Superman being stranded in the far future under a red sun after everyone else on Earth is dead, with the solution being time travel back to the present. But that's where the similarities end. No Vandal Savage, Justice League, or any of that involved.
---
TV Discussion Community - http://www.tvblitzforums.com