***Official Avengers Discussion Topic w/ SPOILERS***

#1ClemsonFAN89Posted 5/4/2012 12:06:50 AM
Did a search, saw we didn't have one.

Let's discuss the greatest 2 hours we may ever get as comic fans...

At least until Avengers 2!!!
---
Rudimentary creatures of bone and flesh. You touch my balls fumbling in ignorance--incapable of understanding
#2Diamond RaidenPosted 5/4/2012 12:07:23 AM
THANOS MOTHER ****ER!

*head explodes from the epic*
---
"For those that understand, no explanation is necessary; for those that don't, no explanation will ever be good enough."
#3ThexFuryPosted 5/4/2012 12:08:37 AM
Mad Titan gonna wreck people.
---
Bah Gawd!!! That Batista is an Animal!!! - JR
#4EvalAngellPosted 5/4/2012 12:09:30 AM
Lesbianest...

Thanos is gonna rip the Avengers to shreds, but because it's a movie, they will somehow defeat him using a loaf of bread.

In all seriousness, Silver Surfer better show up in Avengers 2
---
They're all whores.
#5ClemsonFAN89(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2012 12:11:04 AM
EvalAngell posted...
Lesbianest...

Thanos is gonna rip the Avengers to shreds, but because it's a movie, they will somehow defeat him using a loaf of bread.

In all seriousness, Silver Surfer better show up in Avengers 2

No we'll see them defeat Thanos like we did in the comics.

Which means we get to see Anthony mfing Hopkins come and lay a beat down on that fool!
---
Rudimentary creatures of bone and flesh. You touch my balls fumbling in ignorance--incapable of understanding
#6Diamond RaidenPosted 5/4/2012 12:12:57 AM
I love it how a movie can be so incredible, yet the hint for the sequel is *still* the thing that takes up most of the movie discussions.
---
"For those that understand, no explanation is necessary; for those that don't, no explanation will ever be good enough."
#7EvalAngellPosted 5/4/2012 12:14:30 AM
Diamond Raiden posted...
I love it how a movie can be so incredible, yet the hint for the sequel is *still* the thing that takes up most of the movie discussions.

Considering Thanos is one of the baddest mofos around...uh yeah? I blew my load when they showed him smiling back at the camera. It was pretty embarrassing.
---
They're all whores.
#8Diamond RaidenPosted 5/4/2012 12:15:34 AM
EvalAngell posted...
Diamond Raiden posted...

Considering Thanos is one of the baddest mofos around...uh yeah? I blew my load when they showed him smiling back at the camera. It was pretty embarrassing.

Haha, yeah, it was definitely a moment that exposed the comic geeks like us in cinemas amongst all those who were clueless.
---
#9ClemsonFAN89(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2012 12:15:56 AM
Did anyone catch what Hulk said after throwing Loki around like a toy? My theater was to busy laughing hilariously for me to hear.
---
#10Diamond RaidenPosted 5/4/2012 12:16:49 AM
ClemsonFAN89 posted...
Did anyone catch what Hulk said after throwing Loki around like a toy? My theater was to busy laughing hilariously for me to hear.

"Puny god."
---