Beyonder (all forms) vs. Thanos (with IG or HOTU)

#1tmkslay88Posted 6/9/2012 5:00:34 PM
Thoughts?
#2_Hivolt_Posted 6/9/2012 5:06:25 PM
I think if it was possible for Doom to steal his power, it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to say that Thanos could do the same thing. And giving Thanos a powerup really stacks the deck in his favour.
---
rassum frassum.
#3tmkslay88(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2012 5:10:09 PM
I figured since Pre retcon Beyonder is reality warper, time wraper blah blah giving Thanos the same TEMPLATE of powers would make it so it would be a better match as opposed to a one sided mathc where one dominates over the other
#4GS4LifePosted 6/9/2012 6:04:36 PM
Pre Recton Beyonder>/=/<Thanos with HOTU>Thanos with IG>>>other forms of Beyonder.

Impossible to know for sure who'd win between Thanos with HOTU and pre-rec Beyonder but I think Thanos would win since he's essentially suppose to the TOAA aka God-God
---
"And it's not a cry that you hear at night. It's not somebody who's seen the light it's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah!"
#5tmkslay88(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2012 6:10:37 PM
Apparently Beyonder is supposed to have the power of the cosmic cube correct? That would put him above Base level Thanos at least? but nowhere near IG or HOTU?
#6DarksteelPosted 6/9/2012 6:45:31 PM
tmkslay88 posted...
Apparently Beyonder is supposed to have the power of the cosmic cube correct? That would put him above Base level Thanos at least? but nowhere near IG or HOTU?

Post-recon, yes.
---
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general -Mark Rippetoe
#7the_simurghPosted 6/9/2012 6:57:47 PM
my personal belief is that the beyonder is as powerful as his initial showing but that every retcon he's underwent is him retconning himself trying to "find a place" in the universe. this is how he "fused" with molecule man and became kosmos but then the beyonder was "Ripped": from kosmos. he can stand against thanos with the IG because he's as powerful as his initial showing the one where he was as powerful as the living tribunal.
---
Founding Member of Vampire-Batman-Hunting Team
#8OriginalReturnPosted 6/9/2012 7:24:09 PM
the_simurgh posted...
my personal belief is that the beyonder is as powerful as his initial showing but that every retcon he's underwent is him retconning himself trying to "find a place" in the universe. this is how he "fused" with molecule man and became kosmos but then the beyonder was "Ripped": from kosmos. he can stand against thanos with the IG because he's as powerful as his initial showing the one where he was as powerful as the living tribunal.

My personal belief is that all of DCU is inside the Joker's head, and everyone else in the Universe is dead.

Anyway, post-retcon Beyonder being a cosmic cube is still pre-retcon. He's a mutant Inhuman now.
#9thebatzPosted 6/9/2012 7:26:26 PM
pre-retcon beyonder was so broken that he was compared to mike tyson punching a baby.
---
will post on gamefaqs until the maple leafs win the stanley cup
#10EvilMaleKikyo69Posted 6/9/2012 7:28:22 PM
Thanos

SPOILERS

He can Almost beat the Silver Surfer.

Though I like the silver samurai better than both of those guys.
---
Girlschool is my fave band right now.
Hope Kenshin Himura is on AS/Toonami