Earth's Mightiest Heroes had a rather rushed finale *spoilers*

#1MegamindDoMCPosted 8/21/2012 7:42:31 PM
Yep
---
BaconatorHater
Megamind: Incredibly handsome criminal genius and master of all villainy
#2NecronmonPosted 8/21/2012 7:52:52 PM
That's because there true ultimate enemy, Lobe, won. Ugh, damn him to hell, and damn the purple man for good measure.
#3The RazorsEdgePosted 8/21/2012 7:54:27 PM
I prefer to think of the two-parter that preceded it as the real finale, because it actually tied into long-running story arcs.
---
Professor X: "Where are you taking me?"
Mr. Sinister: "To the one true enemy of the great Charles Xavier...Stairs."
#4MegamindDoMC(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2012 7:56:57 PM
That's because there true ultimate enemy, Lobe, won. Ugh, damn him to hell, and damn the purple man for good measure.

Why? What's Loeb doing? Did he not like the show?
---
BaconatorHater
Megamind: Incredibly handsome criminal genius and master of all villainy
#5The RazorsEdgePosted 8/21/2012 8:06:30 PM(edited)
Loeb cancelled it so they could make an Avengers cartoon that ties into the movies more.

Because hey, why would you want an awesome adaptation of the original source material, when you COULD have an adaptation of an adaptation? Amirite?
---
#6jayhawk88Posted 8/21/2012 8:25:32 PM
The RazorsEdge posted...
Loeb cancelled it so they could make an Avengers cartoon that ties into the movies more.

Because hey, why would you want an awesome adaptation of the original source material, when you COULD have an adaptation of an adaptation? Amirite?

Seriously? Man, when is Marvel going to learn this lesson? You can't force or trick movie goers into diving into your other media. They're either going to follow or they aren't.

Besides, how are they going to tie it in more? They've both got Cap, Thor, Iron Man, Hulk, Hawkey...what, movie fans just can't accept an Avengers cartoon without Black Widow?
---
Didn't you know? Marvel's Hell is really DC Comics. - Entertainer13
#7The RazorsEdgePosted 8/21/2012 8:45:19 PM(edited)
"Besides, how are they going to tie it in more? They've both got Cap, Thor, Iron Man, Hulk, Hawkey...what, movie fans just can't accept an Avengers cartoon without Black Widow?"

Different costumes, no Hank and Jan or Carol, Thanos as a recurring main villain.

Oddly, they're adding Falcon to the team because I guess he'll be in Cap 2.
---
#8NightMareBunnyPosted 8/21/2012 9:52:32 PM
Black widow doesn't deserve to be considered one of earth's mightiest heroes
---
JUS FC:347983426961
Diamond FC:4167-0966-1829
#9SupersayajinK2Posted 8/21/2012 11:34:18 PM
Where did this idea that Loeb got it cancelled come from? I'm just curious...all I can get is that because he said the second half of Avengers would be standalone, *which still had a two parter and had all the other episodes still drawing heavily from past episodes to the point where if you didn't see them...well pay attention to the recap*.

I mean honestly...did anyone feel any difference between the second half of Avengers and the first half? Still had plenty of arcs and such. Just didn't have that "To be continued" sign at the end.
---
Now son of Ker-Ry....KNEEL BEFORE ZELL!
#10The RazorsEdgePosted 8/22/2012 12:47:11 AM
Loeb is the head of Marvel Animation.

Avengers: EMH has been cancelled at the exact same time that a new cartoon called "Avengers Assemble" has been put into production.

Thems the facts.
---