Excluding Batman who has the best rogues gallery?

#41SMR IIPosted 11/20/2012 11:54:37 AM
How many of people off the street even know who *Flash* is, let alone his villains
---
" People see our logo and think were blood drinking devil worshipers, which we are of course"-Adrian Smith
#42GhettoFlipPosted 11/20/2012 3:02:09 PM(edited)
akuma634 posted...
The Flash has the most memorable villains. How many people off the street could name 5 Superman villains off the top of their head?

embarrassing post

most people know who Lex Luthor is, and probably Zod or Darkseid

you can ask a hundred random people and there's a good chance none of them can name 1 Flash villain

seriously, where did you even get the idea people off the street could name 5 Flash villains?
---
made in cali
#43tahmidkPosted 11/20/2012 3:11:15 PM
GhettoFlip posted...
akuma634 posted...
The Flash has the most memorable villains. How many people off the street could name 5 Superman villains off the top of their head?

embarrassing post

most people know who Lex Luthor is, and probably Zod or Darkseid

you can ask a hundred random people and there's a good chance none of them can name 1 Flash villain

seriously, where did you even get the idea people off the street could name 5 Flash villains?

I actually asked one of my friends who's a girl and she doesnt read comics or watch the cartoons, she was surprisingly able to name captain cold, reverse flash and chillblaine(I had to google him because I had.no clue lol)
Then I asked another friend and he named trickster.

Flash's rougues aren't as popular to people outside of comics but that doesnt mean they're not way better than all the other dc rogue gallery's excluding batman. Seriously give Flash his own animated series or movie and boom!
#44Patriarch105(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 3:47:05 PM
When I think of a comic book villan I think of a themed villan.

Like an entire book about Mad Hatter having a hat powered lazer or something.

Flash's villians and Batman's are the ones who do this the most and that's why i think they are iconic. But Bats have turned darker over the years where the flash stay reletivily light hearted.
---
Playing SSF4:AE + SFxT
Please say WHY you added me if you do add me or I will ignore you. PSN: Stryker105
#45TheRealKal-ElPosted 11/21/2012 3:58:50 PM
tahmidk posted...
I actually asked one of my friends who's a girl and she doesnt read comics or watch the cartoons, she was surprisingly able to name captain cold, reverse flash and chillblaine(I had to google him because I had.no clue lol)
Then I asked another friend and he named trickster.

Flash's rougues aren't as popular to people outside of comics but that doesnt mean they're not way better than all the other dc rogue gallery's excluding batman. Seriously give Flash his own animated series or movie and boom!

No, they aren't.

As said several times. Superman has better and more famous rogues.

LOL at "I asked one girl and she knew Captain Cold".

Everybody knows who's Luthor.
---
90% of the time I'm being hyperbolic, so delete that carefully researched dissertation you were about to post.
Obama Vs Romney: http://i.imgur.com/gbHAC.jpg
#46vnom22Posted 11/21/2012 4:37:14 PM
If it's strictly DC, then I'll go with Superman: Lex Luthor, Darkseid, Doomsday, Metallo, etc. But if Marvel is included, then I'll go with Spider-Man.
#47xtreemmasheen3k2Posted 11/21/2012 5:07:00 PM(edited)
Spider-Man, Superman, and Flash are all probably right under Batman.
---
My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/dabom88
Former #1 Uber Battler on Smogon: http://i49.tinypic.com/o50xzk.jpg
#48ZekenarPosted 11/21/2012 5:20:01 PM
In general Superman has better villains, but Batman has THE best villain.(the Joker)
---
6/14/2013 reboot done amazingly well
1/15/2013 reboot done shamefully bad
#49Patriarch105(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 7:24:17 PM
vnom22 posted...
If it's strictly DC, then I'll go with Superman: Lex Luthor, Darkseid, Doomsday, Metallo, etc. But if Marvel is included, then I'll go with Spider-Man.

I think all there is is spiderman

Does anyone else have more then 5 villans that have been shown in rotation since 1960? It usually just rotates a few big players now.
---
Playing SSF4:AE + SFxT
Please say WHY you added me if you do add me or I will ignore you. PSN: Stryker105
#50GamerSlyRatchetPosted 11/22/2012 1:31:20 AM
CloakandStagger posted...
For DC? Supes, mostly because of Superman the Animated Series. Toyman, Livewire, Parasite, Metallo, Malla, Brainiac, Luminos, hell, even the ****ing Weather Wizard.

LOL

Weather Wizard is a Flash villain.
---
ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD !!!!