Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals for GN?

#1sephy37Posted 11/21/2012 1:02:32 PM
Anyone know of any good deals for trades? Amazon? Other websites?
#2Shale0Posted 11/21/2012 1:10:01 PM
Things From Another World (www.tfaw.com) typically has a really awesome Black Friday sale.
---
It's a man's life in the British Dental Association!
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/world/iraq/casualties/facesofthefallen.htm
#3Soulful SpiritPosted 11/21/2012 1:30:19 PM
www.milehighcomics.com

30 percent off if u enter the code "BLACKFRIDAY" for certain items, here is more info. below:

"Whatever the case may be, the one thing that I have learned is that the sooner that we announce our intentions as regards our sales during the Black Friday holiday, the better. That is why I sent out our announcement of our Black Friday discounts on the Tuesday before the holiday last year. I subsequently received quite a few notes from fans thanking me for that advance information, so I am going ahead and announcing today that our new codeword for this week is a whopping 30% off BLACKFRIDAY sale, which applies to not only all of our back issue comics, but also all of our trade paperbacks and hardbacks (!), as well as all of our CGC-graded comics and magazines. Only new comics and books, supplies, and non-comics items are excluded from the 30% off BLACKFRIDAY discounts.

I will point out that our sale on all of our books is particularly significant, as all of our backlist trade paperbacks and hardbacks are already on sale for you on our website at a minimum of 20% off, and that the 30% off BLACKFRIDAY codeword discount is yours in addition to the discounts already listed on the website. This doubling of discounts provides you with an incredible minimum benefit of a net 44% off on almost all of our backlist books, which is just about the most liberal discounting that you will find anywhere on the entire Internet. Please do enjoy our BLACKFRIDAY sale with our combined thanks for your continuing support of our efforts on your behalf here at Mile High Comics. All of us greatly appreciate your shopping with us...

My final item for today is a free comics offer. Just for today's newsletter we purchased an extra supply of the new CAPTAIN AMERICA #1, CATWOMAN #14, and CYBLADE (2008) #1 COVER C. Effective immediately you can choose any one of these cool comics if you place a minimum $30 order with us over the next few days, or you can request all three be included in your shipment with any minimum $75 order. Just ask for your selection in the "notes" section of our online order form, and we will gladly send it to you with your order."
---
R.I.P. Michael Clarke Duncan & Bernie Mac, Fav. Roles: The Suffering: Ties That Bind & The Original Kings of Comedy. Your souls shall always be miss...
#4HostileFirePosted 11/23/2012 1:58:41 AM
I bought a whole bunch of stuff from instocktrades. I think over $50 is free shipping and also no tax is charged unless you're in one particular state I can't remember.
---
http://tf2b.com/?id=hostilefire | Steam ID: HostileFire
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/HostileFire/stats/188642465/ps3/