Superior Spider-Man 004 (spoilers)

#11Z_AyatoPosted 2/21/2013 5:03:51 PM
warnerbroman posted...
Wow, was Thunderbolts the last time Norman wore his complete Green Goblin outfit?

How do we know it's Norman?

Well they made it a point to show that Norman Osborn awoke from his coma and escaped in one of the last issues of ASM. So it's a pretty good indicator that this GG is him. Also the way that he spoke gave it away too. No Green Goblin knows Spider-man like Norman.
---
The official Michel Blanc and VF-25G of the Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen Z Hakai-hen
#12Andrewg07Posted 2/21/2013 7:18:11 PM
#4 is the best so far in this series, hope it still goes well. I also liked how they used the ar for the comments. After 700 I was a little skeptical, but they've seemed to make it work... When does 5 come out the release calendar is not loading on marvel for me.
---
Sacred cow makes the best hamburger.
#13HojjeePosted 2/21/2013 7:25:37 PM
Andrewg07 posted...
#4 is the best so far in this series, hope it still goes well. I also liked how they used the ar for the comments. After 700 I was a little skeptical, but they've seemed to make it work... When does 5 come out the release calendar is not loading on marvel for me.

calendar says march 6 so we got two weeks
#14Andrewg07Posted 2/21/2013 7:28:55 PM
Thanks. I'll be picking this one up for sure.
---
Sacred cow makes the best hamburger.
#15HouseTPosted 2/21/2013 10:00:45 PM
Z_Ayato posted...
warnerbroman posted...
Wow, was Thunderbolts the last time Norman wore his complete Green Goblin outfit?

How do we know it's Norman?

Well they made it a point to show that Norman Osborn awoke from his coma and escaped in one of the last issues of ASM. So it's a pretty good indicator that this GG is him. Also the way that he spoke gave it away too. No Green Goblin knows Spider-man like Norman.

The whole Norman waking up/escaping thing could be a mislead. But in that case, the only likely culprit for Goblin would be someone that knows Otto extremely well.

Which leads us back to... weren't people speculating that Peter's disembodied essence might take over Norman's body? Not that I'm a fan of that idea, but it could make for an interesting back and forth.

At any rate, it does seem like it's building up to a major league throwdown. And tht would be a good thing.
---
"If Batman and Taker fought every day for a year, the final score would be Batman: 364, Taker: 1 (at Wrestlemania)." - The Caveman