Easter eggs in Iron Man 3? *SPOILERS*

#1TheLegendofDevPosted 5/3/2013 9:05:28 PM
All I really noticed was Tony shielding himself like Cap using a door or something from the blast, and how the kid and Tony talked about his stealth suit like the one he uses in the comics at the moment. Other than that...no. Also, where the heck was Ben Kingsley's Captain America shield tattoo like in the trailers?
---
Here comes Justice!
#2rowdyoctopus1Posted 5/3/2013 9:07:07 PM
The tattoo is there. They just never show it close up. Overall, this film is lacking any real MCU easter eggs. Tony and the kid explicitly talk about New York at various points, and Jarvis says he gets some information from a SHIELD database, but that is about it.
---
"And he's pretty hott when he's a chick" - sephy37
Currently Reading: Impulse
#3DarkstaPosted 5/3/2013 9:12:54 PM
Yinsed in the opening flash back.

I liked how they added the Super Friends comment.
---
I'm a Christian. I play Diablo 3 and one of my favorite video game characters is the Lich King from Warcraft. Deal with it.
#4WZeroPosted 5/3/2013 9:15:50 PM
I liked the part where Killian said the appearance of Thor (not specifically but in the general sense of 'guys with hammers') influenced him to do things with less subtlety
---
Science is overrated. Its all about the GN Particles. - brightman
#5Reaper115Posted 5/3/2013 11:11:45 PM
yeah I forgot about the tattoo... why didn't they mention it? Was the actor playing the Mandarin just a fan or something?
---
Steve Holt!
#6scooter2929Posted 5/3/2013 11:17:00 PM
How long ago was NY? it sound like it was a two months.
---
"What is it with you and punching women in the face? Is that your signature move or something?" "It's quickly becoming a specialty."
#7sith_acolyte15Posted 5/3/2013 11:38:37 PM
scooter2929 posted...
How long ago was NY? it sound like it was a two months.

This was at Christmas, and Avengers seemed like late spring/early summer. But that's pure speculation on my part.
---
This is the Internet; you can't use popularity to prove something is good unless it's something I actually like.
#8DarkstaPosted 5/4/2013 11:13:07 AM
Quote:How long ago was NY? it sound like it was a two months.
@scooter2929

Not very long. Maybe a month or two.
---
I'm a Christian. I play Diablo 3 and one of my favorite video game characters is the Lich King from Warcraft. Deal with it.
#9TheRealKal-ElPosted 5/4/2013 11:14:47 AM
Darksta posted...
Quote:How long ago was NY? it sound like it was a two months.
@scooter2929

Not very long. Maybe a month or two.

IM3 was during Christmas... Avengers had a sunny NYC.
---
90% of the time I'm being hyperbolic, so delete that carefully researched dissertation you were about to post.
Obama Vs Romney: http://i.imgur.com/gbHAC.jpg
#10The DeadpoolPosted 5/4/2013 12:21:02 PM
NYC doesn't get snow in December nearly as often as most people think. Last time I remember it was 2010...

Not saying Avengers WAS in winter, I'm saying lack of snow proves little.
---
We are living in a world today where lemonade is made from artificial flavors and furniture polish is made from real lemons.