What's stronger, the Speed Force or the Phoenix Force?

#31woebegottenPosted 6/2/2013 3:20:37 PM
Barry is the Speed Force. Jean is the Phoenix Force. Wally can die.
#32DragonKing0Posted 6/2/2013 4:06:41 PM
Why the hell are people going... Errrrrrrrr its the Phoenix you cant kill it, you can kill the Flash....

You stupid individuals its Speed Force Vs Phoenix Force, not Barry or Wally Vs Jean or The Phoenix

Uh, the very first post of this topic sets this up as Wally versus Jean Grey. And since the Phoenix Force is basically the embodiment of life throughout the universe, I'd give its one true host the clear edge over one of several users of a force of motion.
#33Guybrush_ThreePosted 6/2/2013 4:42:32 PM
Uh, the very first post of this topic sets this up as Wally versus Jean Grey. And since the Phoenix Force is basically the embodiment of life throughout the universe, I'd give its one true host the clear edge over one of several users of a force of motion.

no theres 2 questions in the Op, What's stronger, the Speed Force or the Phoenix Force? and Wally vs. Jean, who wins?

Speed Force is stronger, and Wally Beats Jean.
---
http://i.minus.com/ino7gJku4KVEn.gif
#34PrimeSupergirlPosted 6/2/2013 6:53:16 PM
Easily speed force destroys these chumps.
#35DragonKing0Posted 6/2/2013 6:57:56 PM
no theres 2 questions in the Op, What's stronger, the Speed Force or the Phoenix Force? and Wally vs. Jean, who wins?

Okay, but you came right out and called people stupid for debating Wally vs. Jean, as if this discussion is solely about Speed Force vs. Phoenix Force. That is not the case.

Speed Force is stronger, and Wally Beats Jean.

As I said above, the Phoenix Force is basically the embodiment of life throughout the universe. The Speed Force is basically the embodiment of an aspect of physics, with a helping of comic book science thrown in. Eliminate the Phoenix Force, and a key aspect of the universe is damaged. Eliminate the Speed Force, and a speedster can't break the speed of light barrier.

Although some people start drooling at the prospect of GameFAQs Flash racing through the time stream and killing babies, the Phoenix Force is on another level.
#36marc55Posted 6/2/2013 7:52:07 PM
and think the phoenix was shown able to travel through time too
---
"If you desire to know the truth, you also need the courage to accept it." Crim
#37woebegottenPosted 6/2/2013 8:31:46 PM
the PF is all life energy and all psionic energy throughout the entire multiverse and at every instance of time past, present, and future all at once. I really don't know what the Flash fanboys think that means since they believe that an infinite number of lives embodied in one abstract being can be punched into oblivion. Plus, the SF just doesn't work in some realities.
#38DragonKing0Posted 6/2/2013 8:48:04 PM
the PF is all life energy and all psionic energy throughout the entire multiverse and at every instance of time past, present, and future all at once. I really don't know what the Flash fanboys think that means since they believe that an infinite number of lives embodied in one abstract being can be punched into oblivion.

This. Without a host, the Speed Force is basically just an aspect of comic physics. Without a host, the Phoenix Force is still basically the totality of life and psionic energy of the universe. And not just what is currently living; but everything that has and will live throughout the lifespan of the universe. You really don't physically fight something that.

And the psionic component is also key as well. As fast as a Flash may be, they still have to think before they can do any of their speed hax. Even if that thought takes a fraction of a micro-second, the thought still has to occur. As the totality of life and psionic energy, the actual capacity for thought could be under the realm of the Phoenix Force, rendering all that "move faster than you can blink" stuff moot.
#39Guybrush_ThreePosted 6/3/2013 12:46:01 AM
As I said above, the Phoenix Force is basically the embodiment of life throughout the universe. The Speed Force is basically the embodiment of an aspect of physics,

the speed force is the 4th Dimension not an aspect of physics, its time. could the universe exist with out the Phoenix? yes could it exist with out the speed force? no.

Okay, but you came right out and called people stupid for debating Wally vs. Jean, as if this discussion is solely about Speed Force vs. Phoenix Force. That is not the case.

No I was calling people for putting Wally Vs Phoenix

its Wally vs Jean, Jean dies.
---
http://i.minus.com/ino7gJku4KVEn.gif
#40superbot400Posted 6/3/2013 3:07:30 AM
I seriously do not believe there is a good argument for why Wally wins.

-Going back in time will not work because Phoenix Force in the past, present, and future. It's debately one of the oldest entities in the universe.

-Changing the timeline will never affect the 616 universe. Because the Phoenix Force must exist in the 616,

-Jean is the Phoenix Force. You don't remember when White Crown Jean was basically played to being the strongest Phoenix host ever?
---
http://spinsulin.freeforums.org/the-fantastic-four-respect-thread-t4436.html, my huge ass respect thread. You won't see it.