Age of Ultron #10 leaked. *MASSIVE (underwhelming) SPOILERS*
- Future Pym gives present-ish Pym a code that will destroy Ultron
- Bendis-era Avengers fight the Intelligencia, then Ultron wakes up
- Pym uploads the program into Ultron as he fights the Avengers. Ultron thinks he's got it beat, but it activates some replicating virus thing that shuts him down, then Thor busts him into pieces.
- Sue and Wolverine return to the normal present... then everything starts to hiccup
- Pages of characters feeling the space-time continuum ****ing up. We do see people from the 2099 stuff and MC2, like Fem-Captain America and 2099 Doom.
- Things are somewhat normal, nothing's changed... except Wolverine's actions have caused tears into the multiverse and such. But, hey, we now have an official explanation for every plot hole and continuity error ever: It's all Wolverine's fault! So, yeah, other universes are starting to bleed into one another.
- In the Ultimate Universe, Miles is swinging around until the multiversal hiccups cause him to land on a roof... and looking up at Galactus. As in the 616 Galactus. Ladies and gentlemen, the premise of Hunger! No, really, Hunger is Galactus going to devour Ultimate Marvel's Earth.
- Hank and Tony are talking about how he could have ****ed things up royally with Ultron, but now he discovers where Ultron went wrong, and this pretty much leads into that crappy comic Sam Humphries will write.
- The ending: A page of a woman talking, not knowing how she ended up in the 616 universe. Next page, it's Angela, and she vows to kill whoever brought her here.
There, it's done. Only thing we didn't see coming was the premise of Hunger.
Marvel inches closer to crisis.
This is what happens when you give Bendis the keys to the Marvel kingdom. . .
The Official Manchester Black of the C&GN Board
"Fly me to the moon, and let me play among the stars. . . "
So the Ultimate universe is being dragged into this? Damn I was hoping to avoid needing to read this.
Check out my online portfolio
In the Ultimate Universe, Miles is swinging around until the multiversal hiccups cause him to land on a roof... and looking up at Galactus. As in the 616 Galactus. Ladies and gentlemen, the premise of Hunger! No, really, Hunger is Galactus going to devour Ultimate Marvel's Earth.
...no please. Don't take away Ultimate Marvel.
Pull List(trades in quote)-Hawkguy, Young Avengers, X-Men Legacy, FF, Cable and X-Force, Green Arrow, Larfleeze, Red Lanterns, JL 3000, and Quantum and Woody.
They did just bring back ultimate reed. And he has the infinity gauntlet. This could be sweet.
If anything it shows how pointless the mini-series really was, and it could of been done differently in any other book too such as Bendis Avengers series since it just seemed like a ending to his run.
Well...I'm glad it wasn't part of any run and a mini series that wasn't required to read and didn't bleed into books I do read. I would be pissed if I had to miss out on Avengers for 4 months or so just to read this. But I'm disappointed. Thought Age of Ultron would be more....age of Ultronish....
Now son of Ker-Ry....KNEEL BEFORE ZELL!
After Divided we fall? I read trade only so as of that arc he's still out. I liked him as a villain so that would be bad ass if he returned.
Check out my online portfolio