Is MVC a series of "good" fighting games?

#1Chama_ChamelonPosted 9/8/2011 9:46:59 PM
I'd say they're more casual than anything.
---
Don't even try to keep up with me, your too slow.
#2zarking_photonPosted 9/8/2011 10:02:18 PM
Define "good." If it's "deep, balanced and fun," then yes. If it's "subjective, with the intent of inciting argument," then you should probably just leave.
---
"Freddie Mercury is a sex machiiiiiine ready to relooooooad, like an atom bomb, he's about to wooooahhh wooooahhhh wooooahhhh EXPLODE." - bluerain
#3Shanks_McKinseyPosted 9/8/2011 10:02:47 PM
Really I think there much more in depth and hardcore than something like Street Fighter. Sure you can grab some Dark Stalkers characters and button mash but other characters like the Xmen and Street Fighter are just as complicated as most fighters.
---
If you got away with it, it was awesome.
#4Harold_RamisPosted 9/8/2011 10:10:28 PM
friend named zark posted...
Define "good." If it's "deep, balanced and fun," then yes. If it's "subjective, with the intent of inciting argument," then you should probably just leave.

its the second one

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/206-comics-and-graphic-novels/60268943
#5ColbatReignPosted 9/8/2011 10:10:58 PM
It was good until the release of Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of the Two Worlds.
---
Funky Strong
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want do look more like?
#6Chama_Chamelon(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2011 10:19:53 PM
friend named zark posted...

its the second one

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/206-comics-and-graphic-novels/60268943

Hello fellow new and most likely alternate account.
---
#7Harold_RamisPosted 9/8/2011 10:25:25 PM
whats up germans in mexico

my main account (brunbbmerc) is warned because i said hockey is dumb. i have nothing to hide
#8Chama_Chamelon(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2011 10:28:00 PM
Me neither. I put all of my accounts in my sig. Lol @ at you leaving out the other 8.
---
#9zarking_photonPosted 9/8/2011 10:35:46 PM
Harold_Ramis posted...
whats up germans in mexico

my main account (brunbbmerc) is warned because i said hockey is dumb. i have nothing to hide

AND THAT'S WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU INSULT THE GREATEST SPORT IN ALL OF CANADIA! YOU BRING UPON YOURSELF THE FULL MIGHT OF THE ROYAL MOUNTED POLICE, LUMBERJACKS (AND LUMBERJILLS, FOR THE EGALITARIANS(AND EGUYATARIANS)), MEESE, MAPLE LEAFS, MAPLE SYRUP, ICE ROAD TRUCKERS, THE ICE ROADS AND ICE ROAD TRUCKS, CORONATION STREET, PARLIAMENT, THE BARENAKED LADIES, PAMELA ANDERSON. I FORGOT WHERE I WAS GOING WITH THIS.
---
"Freddie Mercury is a sex machiiiiiine ready to relooooooad, like an atom bomb, he's about to wooooahhh wooooahhhh wooooahhhh EXPLODE." - bluerain
#10Dark SymphonyPosted 9/8/2011 10:53:19 PM
Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter is still one of my all time favorite games.