New Guilty Gear was announced

#71BisolarPosted 5/20/2013 3:37:02 PM
ArcSys should take the mantle and introduce an engaging parry mechanic a la sf3 but with a twist...
#72playboydojoPosted 5/20/2013 3:59:32 PM
There is really something weird about how this looks, but I can't figure out what's so off about it.
---
...and then I said, "Oatmeal? Are you crazy?!"
#73Shin ATproofPosted 5/20/2013 4:25:05 PM
Master Kazuya posted...
Because I'd totally like to see how Game A where characters has anime hair and wears a bunch of belts is somehow objectively cooler than Game B where characters have anime hair and wear a bunch of belts.

Don't get mad because more FG people like GG. If you like Blazblue, just like it. There's also no such thing as objectively cooler, unless you mean temperature.

BlazBlue has sold far, far better than Guilty Gear ever did. There are more BlazBlue fans.
I like Guilty Gear more than BlazBlue but it's ignorant to say anything about the aesthetics in one game being better/inferior compared to the other without making a blatant double standard.
---
Fact: Every Anime and Video game with Norio Wakamoto and/or JAM Project is awesome.
Si mon, con Langosta y Camaron!
#74MegaMettaurPosted 5/20/2013 4:50:41 PM
Bisolar posted...
ArcSys should take the mantle and introduce an engaging parry mechanic a la sf3 but with a twist...

You mean what's already in accent core?
---
(VITA): DJ Max Technika Tune. (Ps3): Infamous 2, KoF. PSN: Roksor.
(PC): Mabinogi, Lunatic Rave 2
#75Master KazuyaPosted 5/20/2013 5:22:16 PM
Doesn't matter how many fans something has. There's also no double standard going on
---
itt my post is the best
#76mach25687Posted 5/20/2013 5:45:42 PM
So is this one going to finally conclude the story or just leave us hanging again?
---
Best damn game about Ninja http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/ninjagolf/ninjagolf-flashgame.php
#77MegaMettaurPosted 5/20/2013 8:51:21 PM
mach25687 posted...
So is this one going to finally conclude the story or just leave us hanging again?

Guilty gear 2 didn't compete the story? I dont know cuz I never played it.
---
(VITA): DJ Max Technika Tune. (Ps3): Infamous 2, KoF. PSN: Roksor.
(PC): Mabinogi, Lunatic Rave 2
#78pikapika212Posted 5/21/2013 1:15:27 AM
Bisolar posted...

slashback derp
---
PSN pikapika212 /Guilty Gear - Baiken, A.B.A, Zappa, Dizzy, Anji, Sol, Ky
Blazblue - Rachel Alucard, Hakumen, Platinum/ Persona - Labyrs
#79LeagultPosted 5/21/2013 4:17:37 AM
So are we gonna have to wait a long time for a home version due to an arcade version?

Or is the Unreal Engine somehow going to change that?
#80SSJ_SonikkuPosted 5/21/2013 7:31:06 AM
Oh hell ya. I'm so excited for this new Guilty Gear game. I hope it comes to PS3 and 360.
---
I'm a gamer that loves fighting games!