5th USF4 character, lets try again.

#1MGS4SNAKEPosted 12/21/2013 9:06:45 PM(edited)
- Its a female
- Related to the SF universe
- Never been in any SF fighting game

So according to the above, we'll eliminate Ingrid (canon or not), Karin, R. Mika, Maki. Eliza is pregnant and she can't fight anyway. Blanka's mom is an old lady, not Hakan's wife, Gouken's daughter probably isn't canon and 80% of the fans have never heard of her, let alone made an official SF appearance anywhere.

None of the EX girls, Hokuto, Nanase, Pollum, Blair, Area or Sharon. No Rival Schools, MvC, CvS or Darkstalkers girls (one is optional). Its not the little girl Chun-Li is looking for in TS, because that takes place after SSF4/USF4.

There's only:

1. Lucia - from Final Fight 3
2. 1 of 12 Bison dolls from SFA3
3. Grown version of Anita - little girl from Darkstalkers 3 who accompanies Donovan, Darkstalkers probably takes place during the 80s or doesn't have a timeline, I haven't paid too much attention.

I'm against the 1 of the 12 dolls, because its an obvious palette swap and I already dislike Cammy.
#2Jin_SakazakiPosted 12/21/2013 10:28:13 PM
A shame it's not Karin. She placed first in that popularity poll in Japan AND the US. I mean, come on
---
Tonight I dine on turtler soup.....
#3zarking_photonPosted 12/21/2013 10:49:33 PM
Jin_Sakazaki posted...
A shame it's not Karin. She placed first in that popularity poll in Japan AND the US. I mean, come on

Haha, that was just to find out what the fans wanted, and make sure they DON'T do that, cuz lol, those guys are nerds. As for the fifth character? I'm guessing it's someone from Rival Schools.
---
"Freddie Mercury is a sex machiiiiiine ready to relooooooad, like an atom bomb, he's about to wooooahhh wooooahhhh wooooahhhh EXPLODE." - bluerain
#4PhantomWarcryPosted 12/22/2013 12:14:13 AM
Didn't Anita grow up to be Rose?
---
The above statement is true.
The below statement is false.
#5MGS4SNAKE(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2013 12:57:14 AM
PhantomWarcry posted...
Didn't Anita grow up to be Rose?

That's pretty good but Rose is Rose and Anita is Anita.
---
"Alot of XBOX refugees pouring in lately." - PS1 Patriot
"PLAY at your own risk"
#6MGS4SNAKE(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2013 3:06:38 AM(edited)
I'd replace Anita with Roxy. Anita was playable in MSH for the Japanese Arcades.

Adding Poison is cool, her pallete swap? sure but with a whole new look and fighting style.

1. Lucia
2. Roxy
3. 1 of 12 dolls, realistically it wouldnt be fair to add 1 doll and leave the rest hanging. I thought of this a moment ago, remember how Captain Commando had special moves and supers where other characters would attack for him? just maybe this is why they're going to take 6 months, designing all 12 characters for certain attacks and 1 being the main pick, neither Juni or Juli though.
---
"Alot of XBOX refugees pouring in lately." - PS1 Patriot
"PLAY at your own risk"
#7Sir_RaZZoPosted 12/22/2013 11:57:22 AM
I always liked Lucia's design. But based on everything we've heard, it definitely sounds like a Doll.
---
It will rain soon. Blood will fall like rain...-Karel
Member of The Phoenix Force
#8swedish svenPosted 12/22/2013 12:15:45 PM
You're forgetting Ono's love of throwing dumb joke characters into the game so it's going to be Kei fighting like Yuki from SNK Gals' Fighters.
---
Reagan sighed as he drew his katana.
#9GuiltiestGearXXPosted 12/22/2013 12:42:36 PM
Lucia would be awesome.
---
Tom Cruise on SFxT: http://i.imgur.com/Exs6R.gif
#10Dark SymphonyPosted 12/22/2013 1:32:59 PM
I think the correct translation of what Capcom said was that the character has never been PLAYABLE in a SF game. Which could be an indication that the character has only appeared in one. Then again that's a "could." Not an "is."

I wish people would simply not entertain characters like Hakan's wife or Sakura's friend or insert any chick ever mentioned ever.

Either way, all those parameters are simply too vague to wager any good guess. And that is because they don't discount an entirely new character.

An entirely new character could be related to SF.
Could never have appeared playable in a SF game.
Could be female.

So...