Wow. Silva fires at Sonnen like we've never seen.

#11kaiserunited(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2012 2:30:23 PM
DK DeathKnight posted...
Sonnen's in his head, Silva has lost this fight before it even starts.

If what we saw with Belfort, when someone is in his head or its someone he doesent like, it actually motivates Andy more to beat his ass.

That's what I'm thinking. Belfort got under Anderson's skin, and he almost took Vitor's head off. Silva was also irritated with Okami, since he feels Okami could have continued in their previous match, which ended in a DQ. He avenged that loss in dominant fashion.

We've never heard Silva talk like this. When the guy wants to fight, you're gonna have to be on your best game. I don't see Sonnen being able to do much more than he did in the first fight (i.e. finish). A great game plan, and a great performance for sure. But he still lost. We all know Silva can perform better. The question is, will he?
#12Dart_Feld7Posted 6/25/2012 2:30:43 PM
yawn

boring rivalry
---
I don't really think too much before I post, I just like to contradict popular opinion.
http://www.last.fm/user/justinra
#13PurpleRockerPosted 6/25/2012 2:47:44 PM
Dart_Feld7 posted...
yawn

boring rivalry

no, this is pretty epic.
#14JohnMafiaPosted 6/25/2012 2:57:15 PM
If Chael wins this, he would become such a goddamn legend.
---
Let me guess, someone stole your sweet roll.
#15kaiserunited(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2012 3:10:50 PM
JohnMafia posted...
If Chael wins this, he would become such a goddamn legend.

Nah, he'll have to put together a nice title reign against top opponents before he's a "legend". And he'll actually have to finish some fights too. He's only stopped one guy in his last ten bouts. Just because you beat a legend, you don't automatically become legendary. You have to be consistently the best. Hell, Jardine beat the legendary Liddell, and Brock beat Couture. Where are those guys now?
#16SupremoPosted 6/25/2012 3:15:00 PM
Sonnen is dead.
---
Every moment give us a chance to become more than what we are. - Ryu
#17calinksPosted 6/25/2012 3:19:56 PM
If Chael just got his ass beat for 5 rounds it would be so hilarious. Probably be the greatest fight ever. Talking ALLLLL of that mess and then getting destroyed. I hope Anderson brings it like fire. If only it was in Brazil.
---
http://i41.tinypic.com/1609a9h.gif
"If you can eat your food while everyone else is losing theirs and blaming you, you straight, homie." -Big Smoke
#18HhhmmmPosted 6/25/2012 3:23:04 PM
kaiserunited posted...
Nah, he'll have to put together a nice title reign against top opponents before he's a "legend". And he'll actually have to finish some fights too. He's only stopped one guy in his last ten bouts. Just because you beat a legend, you don't automatically become legendary. You have to be consistently the best. Hell, Jardine beat the legendary Liddell, and Brock beat Couture. Where are those guys now?

Well Brock's being talked about for the UFC HoF and is making millions upon millions of dollars in the WWE

not sure that was a great example fella
---
Anyone named "Hhhmmm" who questions stuff and finds out suspicious things is a win in my book - Louie_BASS_pwn
#19DyersEve_9Posted 6/25/2012 3:31:31 PM
Anderson is a douche. Rooting for Sonnen.
#20PLCDPosted 6/25/2012 3:37:17 PM(edited)
Sonnen is a douche. Rooting for Anderson.
---
Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.