ATTN: ghost believers

#31AaantlionPosted 5/1/2012 10:33:50 AM

People do carry around video recorders all day. They're called cellphones and everyone who's not extremely poor or a shut-in has one.

Most makes of cell phones don't have video recording capabilities and some models still don't even have photography. Not to mention that it does you no good WHEN YOU AREN'T THERE TO PHYSICALLY WITNESS THE EVENT!

Not to mention there are many homes in more affluent neighborhoods that are under 24 hour video surveillance these days.

Mostly pertaining to the OUTSIDES of buildings. Plus most "affluent neighborhoods" are all newer homes anyway meaning no history.

Why do the ghosts never throw s*** around or magically turn on unplugged electronics in those homes?

Except supposedly poltergeists do just that.

What about all the people who've died in grocery stores or banks? Why are there no ghosts in those places that are also under 24 hour surveillance?

People die less frequently in stores and banks than they do in houses... Not to mention some of those places are supposedly haunted.

Your arguments are completely nonsensical and you obviously haven't learned to think critically. After that last post, I am seriously wondering if you are even college or highschool educated...

Your so-called arguments are moronic and repetitive, hinging entirely on fallacies and logical gaps. It's ironic you bring up education despite having zero awareness as to what critical thinking even means. After this point I'm wondering if you're just trolling, though, since even a home schooler couldn't be this dense.
---
"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." ~ Winston Churchill
(\/)agic (\/)ush |-|yren
#32AaantlionPosted 5/1/2012 10:37:07 AM

There's no one on this board who's willing to defend their irrational belief in ghosts? I'll argue with anyone and I guarantee I will completely dismantle your superstitious caveman belief system. I already humiliated Zeus who was apparently the smartest person on this board who believes in ghosts, so I guess I understand why you guys are too scared to debate me.

User Name Comforter
User ID 6531296
Board User Level 20: New User (2)
Awarded to users with at least 20 Karma. Can create 10 topics, 75 messages per day. Can now mark messages for moderation.
Account Created Tuesday, April 3, 2012 6:25 AM
Last Visit Tuesday, May 1, 2012 1:25 PM
Signature
Karma 25

Ohhhhh... didn't realize you were an alt for a banned troll. Wouldn't have bothered indulging in your stupidity in the first place. No wonder why everything you said was so silly and nonsensical.
---
"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." ~ Winston Churchill
(\/)agic (\/)ush |-|yren
#33ComforterPosted 5/2/2012 1:36:51 AM

Most makes of cell phones don't have video recording capabilities and some models still don't even have photography. Not to mention that it does you no good WHEN YOU AREN'T THERE TO PHYSICALLY WITNESS THE EVENT!

Wrong, the vast majority of modern cellphones, even the cheap ones, do have video recording capabilities. Where are you buying your phones at, the dollar store? Nice job pulling those "facts" out of your butt.

Mostly pertaining to the OUTSIDES of buildings. Plus most "affluent neighborhoods" are all newer homes anyway meaning no history.

What a surprise, you're lying again! Many people have surveillance systems both inside and outside of their homes, and no, it's not only in neighborhoods where the houses are all new. You really enjoy making things up, don't you?

Except supposedly poltergeists do just that.

Prove it.

People die less frequently in stores and banks than they do in houses... Not to mention some of those places are supposedly haunted.

So what? When people die in banks and stores they are often extremely violent deaths, which would result in a vengeful spirit according to people who believe in this garbage. If some of them are, in fact, haunted then where is the video footage? Oh, let me guess, you're going to lie and say most banks and stores don't have 24/7 video surveillance. Yeah right.

Your so-called arguments are moronic and repetitive, hinging entirely on fallacies and logical gaps. It's ironic you bring up education despite having zero awareness as to what critical thinking even means

Right, I should just distort reality with garbage "facts" like you do. It's 2012 and most cellphones have no video capabilities? There aren't many homes, both old and new, with video surveillance? You either live in a cave or you're a terrible liar.

Ohhhhh... didn't realize you were an alt for a banned troll.

OH NO, I'm considered a troll and an idiot by the standards of someone who believes in ghosts, people living forever, and is bible school educated. You think I give a s*** about those standards? Get back to me when you've learned to think critically instead of resorting to making things up and slinging mud whenever the facts conflict with your bible belt worldview.
#34HeroicSomaCruzPosted 5/2/2012 1:40:40 AM

Knighted Dragon posted...
Post the best proof you can that there aren't ghosts.

Post the proof you exist.

Ghosts have access to the internet, you know.
---
Gamertag: OgnarPliskin
http://www.gamerhandles.com/sig/Durango.jpg
#35AaantlionPosted 5/3/2012 1:24:35 PM

Wrong, the vast majority of modern cellphones, even the cheap ones, do have video recording capabilities. .

No, they don't.

Where are you buying your phones at, the dollar store?

Apparently anything that isn't an iphone, etc, comes from the dollar store.

Nice job pulling those "facts" out of your butt.

Oh, I get it, that's funny BECAUSE IT'S WHAT YOU'RE DOING!

What a surprise, you're lying again! Many people have surveillance systems both inside and outside of their homes,

No, they don't. And this might shock you as well but most people don't sleep with a gun under their pillow either.

You really enjoy making things up, don't you?

Again, I'm guessing it's supposed to be funny considering that it's what you're doing with your outrageous little stories.

Prove it.

Prove what? That you've done zero research on anything you've talked about so far? I think you've already demonstrated that yourself.

When people die in banks and stores they are often extremely violent deaths, which would result in a vengeful spirit according to people who believe in this garbage.

Extremely violent deaths? I don't think you understand what that even means. And it's funny that you cite lore to justify your argument yet ignore the lore that suggests bank and store hauntings are relatively rare vs other places. Not to mention that nobody would even notice if something was moved inside a store anyway nor would hearing voices in a bank be unusual.

Right, I should just distort reality with garbage "facts"

No, you shouldn't do distort reality with the outright lies and misrepresentations you've been presenting so far. When your most valid arguments are logical fallacies as yours have been you shouldn't bother posting at all.

There aren't many homes, both old and new, with video surveillance? You either live in a cave or you're a terrible liar.

I don't know where the f*** you live but apparently it's chock full of paranoid schizophrenics. The majority of homes in America don't even have security alarms these days, let alone spring for something like video surveillance. Are you living in a locked ward in a mental asylum or something? That or a prison are the best explanation for your obsession with recording devices that just aren't found in most peoples' homes.
---
(\/)agic (\/)ush |-|yren
#36AaantlionPosted 5/3/2012 1:36:00 PM

OH NO, I'm considered a troll

If you've been banned for trolling and keep having to make alts then yeah, you're a troll. Kinda not sure how to make that any clearer.

someone who believes in ghosts

I'm an open-minded skeptic. You should try it some day instead of just being a denier. Of course, you'd need to learn how to think critically first but that's just not going to happen.

people living forever,

lol, what?

is bible school educated.

Uh, with your absolute black & white beliefs you're the one who sounds like a Bible-thumper. Your absolute disbelief is obviously mired in some religious conviction, even if it isn't necessarily Catholicism.

Get back to me when you've learned to think critically

Your inability to think for yourself is half the reason why you can't even recognize critical thought, let alone perform it.

instead of resorting to making things up and slinging mud

Again, I'm guessing this is supposed to be funny since it's the only things you've done so far.

whenever the facts

You mean the facts that you've ignored? Maybe you should try reading books instead of burning them.
---
(\/)agic (\/)ush |-|yren
#37jamesCane5Posted 5/3/2012 2:49:35 PM
Skeptic

Believes in ghosts

pick one
---
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE []_[]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"By the way, I took the liberty of fertilizing your caviar."
#38Ruppe21Posted 5/5/2012 4:46:01 AM
If ghosts are real why hasn't there been a single one yet to go to the news media for an interview.
Yeah guys we do exist,what's up world,hi mom!.
#39gp1829Posted 5/5/2012 7:14:33 AM
Krycek is now from Europe? What about all the police state topics?
#40TheLichLordPosted 5/5/2012 11:15:11 AM
I think he's still denying he's Krytec, even though it's insanely obvious that it is.
---
GT: ChronicScorpio
I have autism. Making fun of me is a hate crime.