ATTN: Non Ghost Believers

#1DreamWarrior90Posted 5/25/2012 1:46:34 PM
What makes you so sure there ain't ghosts?! the burden of proof is on you to prove ghosts don't exist. As a Believer i know they exist! so it's up to you to prove me and all other ghost believers wrong...which i highly doubt you will.
---
NWO4LIFE!
U Can't See ME!
#2Old_Schl_GmrPosted 5/25/2012 2:14:26 PM
the burden of proof is on you to prove ghosts don't exist

Not sure if serious...
#3FingerpuppetPosted 5/25/2012 2:37:57 PM
DreamWarrior90 posted...
What makes you so sure there ain't ghosts?! the burden of proof is on you to prove ghosts don't exist. As a Believer i know they exist! so it's up to you to prove me and all other ghost believers wrong...which i highly doubt you will.

I'll put it in a list.

1. There is no proof
2. No, it's not. When you charge a claim of existence, the burden of proof is on you. Nice try.
3. Provide your proof.
4. It's been done in the past; feel free to prove that they do.

The fact that you and the rest of the believers are unable to provide any proof is proof enough for me to assume that ghosts do not exist.
---
"The good thing about science is that it's true whether you believe in it or not"
-Neil deGrasse Tyson
#4l1ld3v1lPosted 5/25/2012 3:00:22 PM
DreamWarrior90 posted...
ATTN: Non Ghost Believers

So you're adressing this topic to believers (sorry, Believers) who are not ghost (aka Non Ghost Believers) to ask them:

DreamWarrior90 posted...
What makes you so sure there ain't ghosts?!

I don't get it... Even though they are not ghost they can believe in ghost if they want. Proof:

DreamWarrior90 posted...
As a Believer i know they exist!

See, you believe in ghost and, as far as I know, you're not a ghost yourself.

DreamWarrior90 posted...
so it's up to you to prove me and all other ghost believers wrong...which i highly doubt you will.

Again, why would living (as in "non-ghost") Believers have to prove you and the other ghost believers wrong?

Dude, you're on the same side, ghost or non-ghost believer, you are all Believers!

Dead or alive, enjoy the belief!
#5DreamWarrior90(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2012 7:07:16 PM
fingerpuppet posted...
DreamWarrior90 posted...

I'll put it in a list.

1. There is no proof
2. No, it's not. When you charge a claim of existence, the burden of proof is on you. Nice try.
3. Provide your proof.

The fact that you and the rest of the believers are unable to provide any proof is proof enough for me to assume that ghosts do not exist.

The fact that you and the rest of the non believers are unable to provide proof that they dont is proof enough for me that they do exist.
---
NWO4LIFE!
U Can't See ME!
#6l1ld3v1lPosted 5/25/2012 8:04:08 PM
DreamWarrior90 posted...
The fact that you and the rest of the non believers are unable to provide proof that they dont is proof enough for me that they do exist.

Since your statement is a textbook example of it, II suppose you're familiar with the logical fallacy called "Argument from ignorance" or "appeal to ignorance" (where "ignorance" stands for: "lack of evidence to the contrary"),

If not then Google is your friend.
#7FingerpuppetPosted 5/25/2012 8:46:36 PM
DreamWarrior90 posted...
fingerpuppet posted...
DreamWarrior90 posted...

I'll put it in a list.

1. There is no proof
3. Provide your proof.

My ability to prove my case is dependant on your ability to prove yours. If you can prove that ghosts exist, then I have no case. If you cannot prove ghosts exist, then my case has been proven. Since you refuse to provide any proof, I can assume that ghosts don't exist.

I'm issuing you a challenge: logically prove that ghosts exist. Use the scientific knowledge we have today, in combination with logical thought process, to prove that ghosts exist. It couldn't be simpler. If you refuse then I will know for a fact that you can't prove your case.
---
"The good thing about science is that it's true whether you believe in it or not"
-Neil deGrasse Tyson
#8LeperMessiahXXPosted 5/25/2012 8:56:00 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#9Ravenius_sorsPosted 5/26/2012 4:12:07 AM
Someone claims something
I have to proof their claim

This is the logic of paranormal believers. And they wonder why they are not taken seriously
#10FingerpuppetPosted 5/26/2012 8:35:08 PM
Ravenius_sors posted...
Someone claims something
I have to proof their claim
If I can't then they're automatically right.

This is the logic of paranormal believers. And they wonder why they are not taken seriously

I put the change in bold.
---
-Neil deGrasse Tyson