Police State News: Punk band imprisoned for "abusing God"

#11FezWhatley(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2012 9:20:09 PM
lol

You've convinced me. The penalty is totally appropriate here. Disturbing the peace + offending the locals = three years of your life gone. These women are absolute monsters.
---
"Calmo, calmo..." -Patrice O'Neal, RIP big man.
Once again broadcasting live from beautiful midtown Manhattan!
#12risingangelPosted 8/16/2012 12:18:40 PM
I aM tHe LeGeNd posted...
Now some people know I dislike liberalism but putting that aside...

really what these ******* were doing in a church is despicable. im not even religious.

I agree.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud put this as your signature.
#13MCCHOKE4PREZPosted 8/16/2012 12:25:12 PM
this was because of NDAA, NDAA means they wil arrest anyonme who speaks out at the goverment, how do you say america is not a police sate when they read this. and labor camps wtf is that its like some slave crap, this is supossed to be LAND OF THE FREE
#14more_cow_bellPosted 8/16/2012 12:31:41 PM
how do you say america is not a police sate when they read this.

you know this story is from Russia right?
---
I got me a Chrysler, it seats about 20
So hurry up and bring your jukebox money
#15ZodiaMasterPosted 8/16/2012 9:28:11 PM(edited)
Where is the news when you post about blantantly abusive policies in a tradiotionally backwards country?

brumx posted...
Putin please do you job and ban all satanic western arts in Russia I believe you can lead us to a proper NWO not an evil please do it. Let us1 world for peace away for George Bush and the Queen and bring us one with China and Russia at the helm. Hang all traitors and bring them to a world court.

If I wrote a "LOL" of the length this post inspires me to I would be modded for disruptive posting.
---
The signature you entered contains possibly offensive language. Please change it.
#16Tactical_SporkPosted 8/16/2012 11:17:56 PM(edited)
Been following this passively for the past few days. The charge they received is pretty BS, and the potential severity of the punishment is outrageous, though they definitely WERE being a tad disruptive. But such is the nature of protest.
---
kinda looked like a bulldog eating mayonnaise ~ TheOffspringFan
http://i.imgur.com/6GJoJ.jpg | http://manbabies.com/images/774.jpg
#17BashyMcFetusPosted 8/16/2012 11:44:15 PM
MCCHOKE4PREZ posted...
this was because of NDAA, NDAA means they wil arrest anyonme who speaks out at the goverment, how do you say america is not a police sate when they read this. and labor camps wtf is that its like some slave crap, this is supossed to be LAND OF THE FREE

Which is more likely: Russians enfore American laws in Russia, or you didn't read that article and are talking out of your ass?
---
By Evolution, I mean Evolution. As in "I look different from my parents because of evolution" ~OrangeWizard
#18brumxPosted 8/17/2012 8:41:54 AM
Thank you Mr Putin we should never talk down to the the man who will stand up to the NWO.
#19ZodiaMasterPosted 8/17/2012 4:07:55 PM
Sometimes it worries me, is brumx just a troll or he actually means the things he posts?
---
The signature you entered contains possibly offensive language. Please change it.
#20brumxPosted 8/17/2012 5:13:27 PM
I have no problem with Mr.Putin I believe he runs Russia with a IRON fist he will not take any BS. Russia should be proud look at North Korea I mean at least with Putin they dont kill you it could be worse. I mean you still get go outside in Russia and drive a car.