What has happened to Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory?

#1iliveforlifePosted 12/17/2012 7:57:01 PM
It started out about Fema camps and JFK and now it's about Reptilians and Aliens. I can't believe he was ever a governor after this. I don't think a 5 year old child would believe half this stuff.
#2Miroku_of_Nite1Posted 12/17/2012 8:50:45 PM
They ran out of things to talk about. I mean you can only connect unrelated dots so far before you get to aliens, reptilians, and Satan.
---
http://i.imgur.com/w3fcH.jpg
http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/1307/miroku.png
#3GrizzmeisterPosted 12/17/2012 9:12:17 PM
I just watched tonightís episode titled Brain Invaders and it pretty much confirmed that psychotronic weapons exist and are being used to torture people who speak out against the government. Sorta intimated that the intention is to use the technology against activists like those in the Occupy movement.
---
"When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do." - William Blake
#4FlashOfLightPosted 12/18/2012 5:30:23 AM
Like I insist, his son has been either infiltrated or compromised, or gone-a-willing like the majority of the lot does, and try finding me 5 producers on any given network-produced and run line-up that don't have Masonic ties and agendas to them, the show itself has the typical blacked-eye/covered eye signal right at the beginning of the intro which lets everyone know that the proceeding content has been checked and manipulated by Masonic hierarchy so that no matter what truth the show offers, they'll never get close enough to the real goat sitting upon the tower O'London over in Scotland (and yes, you read that right).

Watch the clip of the intro at around 11 seconds, when they do the left eye to right eye shift - indicating the producer's wish, via hidden language, to let the Kids know that the product has been supervised and under control.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIE40EwJWqA
---
And out of this crust, put out your thrust, do what you must, try not to rust, as you turn to dust.
#5FlashOfLightPosted 12/18/2012 6:30:11 AM
This last show on monday, really came off as trying to make a running-gag out of the individual they call the "Man in the white van", he is totally being portrayed as a caricature that is not to be taken seriously, and is similar with how Penn and Teller's expose' show on Showtime features similar conspiracy-theorists talking about goofy stuff.

Not only that, but the few scenes that the van guy has been seen in, along with the previous show he was featured on, really come off as either rehearsed or poorly intended acting, the likes of which can be found in Telemundo's Caso Cerrado.

The show, along with those extremely noticeable flaws, is also becoming a cliche of itself with how often it uses that metallic string sound effect, to cut and pan in between almost ALL scenes, this degrades the show's content immediately, this sound effect was in no way abused as much in the previous seasons.

These last shows have been tease from segment to segment after segment, promising much, and getting little to nowhere by the end of the show.

This all cumulates into already hardened skeptics about serious issues like the Global Economic Collapse, and the fabrication of pandemics, to discredit and doubt the previous shows because they gather that this season's broadcasts are presenting these lesser topics like microwave mental control and killer humanzees as an equal or greater threat than the poisoning of the water, or the Howard Hunt death bed confession of his involvement in the JFK slaughter.

What is a casual viewer to make out of all 3 seasons? That they are to fear being poisoned via the water, being robbed of every penny in a cashless society and via global carbon tax, along with watching out for Caesar and Cornelius type of world takeovers, while being headfried AND while the hierarchy is using time travel to dictate elections 40 years ahead of time?

This 3rd Season is a total dis-info piece, and it might as well should be produced by Viacom by now.
---
And out of this crust, put out your thrust, do what you must, try not to rust, as you turn to dust.
#6D_BartPosted 12/18/2012 7:13:55 AM
Or y'know, maybe this whole thing was a cynical money-grab and nobody was infiltrated.
---
Splash
#7Heineken14Posted 12/18/2012 10:22:21 AM
I can't imagine living a life where everything I see I must turn into some conspiratorial bulls*** that has absolutely 0 legitimate evidence for it. Then again, must make things a LOT easier just being able to make up whatever the f*** you want.
---
Rage is a hell of an anesthetic
#8GrizzmeisterPosted 12/18/2012 11:11:08 AM
Iím a big fan of scientific investigation because often times itís easy to prove conspiracies as fact that way. Of course when you take that tact youíre likely to get hurt and thatís why so few people have the courage to follow proven scientific methodologies when investigating. For example, on last nightís episode of Jesse Venturaís show he could have easily proven the presence of harassing radio frequencies and/or electromagnetic fields with a spectrum analyzer.
---
"When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do." - William Blake
#9D_BartPosted 12/18/2012 11:25:23 AM
Grizzmeister posted...
Iím a big fan of scientific investigation because often times itís easy to prove conspiracies as fact that way. Of course when you take that tact youíre likely to get hurt and thatís why so few people have the courage to follow proven scientific methodologies when investigating. For example, on last nightís episode of Jesse Venturaís show he could have easily proven the presence of harassing radio frequencies and/or electromagnetic fields with a spectrum analyzer.

If I facepalmed any harder after reading this I think I would have legitimately broken my head.
---
Splash
#10GrizzmeisterPosted 12/18/2012 1:11:00 PM
Conspiracy Theory with Jesse.Ventura Brain Invaders S03E07

For those of you who didnít catch last night's episode here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18PtOXrzDVE

Watch the whole thing and Iíll post something interesting later.
---