Can Human and Pokemon have offspring?

#1NeotheLightPosted 1/14/2012 6:48:42 PM
It's something that is far fetched. Then again some species of Pokemon come into existence in odd ways like rays from space.

There might be a genetically modified Pokemon down the road that combines it with Human DNA.

Since Pokemon can breed with a number of species in the same Kingdom, that means their DNA set within its own rules.

This first part is very simple, a male human and a female Pokemon. The end result will be the species of the female Pokemon. Any one who breeds Pokemon knows that the rules make it so that the DNA of the female is the absolute dominant. Mutations (Variables in breeding) are minimal to stats, nature, and etc. So there will never be a half breed from a female Pokemon. Human males might have some legit IV. They don't know any moves. So the only thing they might give is the ability to speak or some human traits. So human male with a female Blaziken will be a Torchic.

Human female and Male Pokemon is a little more tricky. The same rules could apply and that the offspring is full human with minimal Pokemon traits. Then rules of Pokemon Male DNA is all recessive or submissive to the female DNA. A human would still give birth to a baby. So the human offspring could gain some IV traits from the father. Maybe be stronger than a normal human, smarter, faster, or etc. A human wouldn't be able to use Pokemon moves unless there was some other mutation. Maybe a human offspring who is Psychic might be able to use some Psychic moves.

Human and Ditto, you get a variable clone. Ditto DNA is the most submissive DNA that the offspring will be the same as the parent or with some differences. The offspring could be female compared to male, longer hair, different skin color, and etc.
---
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
I'm not a racist. I'm an optimist.
#2kotorkid95Posted 1/14/2012 7:36:20 PM
Prezygotic barriers say 'sup.
---
Remember: Pillage first, THEN burn.
#3NeotheLight(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2012 7:53:18 PM(edited)
Pokemon DNA follows a different set of rules and any can breed with a Ditto that can breed.

For the time being I'm skipping them.
---
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
I'm not a racist. I'm an optimist.
#4SurrealPosted 1/17/2012 2:03:26 PM
I'm sure this has already been Rule34'd into existence.
---
"The late, sedate, and no so great" - Surreal
#5pokedude900Posted 1/17/2012 4:31:48 PM
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Sinnoh_myths#Sinnoh_Folk_Tales

Let's just leave it at that.
---
"Only 2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"-Albert Einstein; see my quote for discussion of both
#6kotorkid95Posted 1/18/2012 4:58:26 PM
There once were Pokémon that
became very close to humans.
There once were humans and Pokémon
that ate together at the same table.
It was a time when there existed no
differences to distinguish the two.

This topic is much more sadastic than this excerpt.
#7pokedude900Posted 1/18/2012 6:50:57 PM(edited)
^Did you read the notes afterwards? Also, I don't think you know what sadistic means.
---
"Only 2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"-Albert Einstein; see my quote for discussion of both
#8kotorkid95Posted 1/18/2012 7:48:05 PM
pokedude900 posted...
^Did you read the notes afterwards? Also, I don't think you know what sadistic means.

Marriage. Still not as bad as this. Plus, its only assumed. Yes. Does this topic not make you cringe? Whoever made it must enjoy watching others in pain.
#9pokedude900Posted 1/18/2012 8:06:00 PM
I've seen/read/heard worse than I care to talk about. This topic is nothing. Maybe it's just how much I've been exposed to questionable material, but I don't see any reason to cringe at this topic. It's wrong, of course, but it's not at all a big deal.

I bet you wouldn't last 5 minutes on the Anime and Manga - Other Titles board if this topic is going to send you running.
---
#10kotorkid95Posted 1/18/2012 10:10:34 PM
pokedude900 posted...
I've seen/read/heard worse than I care to talk about. This topic is nothing. Maybe it's just how much I've been exposed to questionable material, but I don't see any reason to cringe at this topic. It's wrong, of course, but it's not at all a big deal.

I bet you wouldn't last 5 minutes on the Anime and Manga - Other Titles board if this topic is going to send you running.

No, its not. I just had to think of an excuse since i used the wrong word. And the things i look on google would gag a maggot. 'Nuff said.