Pokemon TCG Online Free Codes

#1Oldskool_RulezPosted 3/10/2013 9:24:21 PM
Hey everyone, I just wanted to share some free Pokemon TCG Online codes with my fellow GameFAQ's members. I don't play the TCG Online, I only collect the real life cards, so I'm giving away the codes that came with the booster packs I've purchased.

The code cards I'm giving away are-

-10 Noble Victories booster codes
-1 Dark Explorers booster code
-1 Dragons Exalted booster code

I want to make sure you guys get the codes, instead of non-GameFAQs-members snagging the codes, so I will PM the codes to you. The first post that asks for a code will receive 4 code cards of their choice. Every post after that will receive 2 codes. I want to share the codes, so don't ask twice. That is, unless nobody else posts for a quite a while. Oh, and I already checked in with the Mods about this. As long as I'm not asking for anything in return, everything's fine.
---
The DEATH cannot die!
#2Omega720Posted 3/13/2013 12:41:06 AM
Oldskool_Rulez posted...
Hey everyone, I just wanted to share some free Pokemon TCG Online codes with my fellow GameFAQ's members. I don't play the TCG Online, I only collect the real life cards, so I'm giving away the codes that came with the booster packs I've purchased.

The code cards I'm giving away are-

-10 Noble Victories booster codes
-1 Dark Explorers booster code
-1 Dragons Exalted booster code

I want to make sure you guys get the codes, instead of non-GameFAQs-members snagging the codes, so I will PM the codes to you. The first post that asks for a code will receive 4 code cards of their choice. Every post after that will receive 2 codes. I want to share the codes, so don't ask twice. That is, unless nobody else posts for a quite a while. Oh, and I already checked in with the Mods about this. As long as I'm not asking for anything in return, everything's fine.

*Waves hand in the air childishly*
Me,Me,Me!
Please,Please,Please!
Thanks,Thanks,Thanks!
---
Ingenuity isn't genetic, my hair is brown because of my genes, ingenuity isn't genetic because if it was then Nobel prizes would be awarded to parents.
#3Oldskool_Rulez(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 6:24:24 PM
Hey Omega720, I'll send you the codes through PM. Since you didn't ask which 4 booster codes you would like, Ill give you 2 Noble Victories, 1 Dark Explorers, and 1 Dragons Exalted booster codes. If nobody else asks for codes for a couple days, you can ask for more.

So now, I have these left to give away-

-8 Noble Victories
---
The DEATH cannot die!