Help bring Bravely Default (RPG - 3DS- Square) to US/Europe

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. RPGs - Everything Else
  3. Help bring Bravely Default (RPG - 3DS- Square) to US/Europe
3 years ago#1
Here is a petition for Bravely Default release on US/Europe

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/operation-brave-square-enix-bring-bravely-default-flying-fairy-to-the-west

The game is amazing BTW, one of the best RPGs around and the best game Square has made in years
3 years ago#2
Oh good lord, here we go again, Xenoblade Part II. Although this game looks like it will actually be good...

It's going to make it over, don't worry about it.
My gaming blog: http://danongames.wordpress.com
3 years ago#3
This again...
PSN / XBL: JunpeiIori
Well, everyone knows Custer died at Little Bighorn. What this book presupposes is... maybe he didn't.
3 years ago#4
Let's all remember that Operation Rainfall may not have significantly impacted the release of those games. It easily could have been coincidence.
Go to Gamestop, buy a Steam card, and use it to purchase Ys Origin. You won't be disappointed.
For more info: http://www.worldofys.com/yso/
3 years ago#5
Wow someone remember the EU exists.

I'm not actually willing to put my details anywhere online at all though. Otherwise I'd sign even though I really don't care about the game just because I can.
3 years ago#6
Yeah. They want too much personal information for just saying you want a game.
Geek Orthodox
3 years ago#7
It's from Squeenix, it did well in Japan and the 3DS isn't exactly overflowing with RPGs. Relax, it's coming over.
Piracy is illegal and immoral.
3 years ago#8
I'm hesitant to sign stuff asking for that much information. That and I've been told that these things have no real effect. I do have a strong interest in the game and will go for it if it comes out. As for its chances of coming over, I'm mixed. I have enough confidence to think there's a decent chance of it coming over, but unlike some I don't think it's a sure fire thing.

That being said, if Square Enix does release it here, I'll be getting the game as soon as I can. One of the reasons I got a 3DS was to play the game. I made sure I had other reasons just in case we never got the game. Still the question is this. How long will it take if at all?

Should we expect an announcement in a month or two. Or should we not expect an announcement until 2013 is like half over?
"Oh five spirits that rule the world, give me strength!"- Judy (Unlimited SaGa)
3 years ago#9
Dorfl_2 posted...
It's from Squeenix, it did well in Japan and the 3DS isn't exactly overflowing with RPGs. Relax, it's coming over.

I dont know, this is far from certain
3 years ago#10
What about Final Fantasy Type-0? I hear that's the best Final Fantasy game in years.
  1. Boards
  2. RPGs - Everything Else
  3. Help bring Bravely Default (RPG - 3DS- Square) to US/Europe

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived