The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Help bring Bravely Default (RPG - 3DS- Square) to US/Europe

#1loosingENDSPosted 12/18/2012 1:35:24 PM
Here is a petition for Bravely Default release on US/Europe

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/operation-brave-square-enix-bring-bravely-default-flying-fairy-to-the-west

The game is amazing BTW, one of the best RPGs around and the best game Square has made in years
#2Very_SnappyPosted 12/18/2012 3:03:31 PM
Oh good lord, here we go again, Xenoblade Part II. Although this game looks like it will actually be good...

It's going to make it over, don't worry about it.
---
My gaming blog: http://danongames.wordpress.com
#3JunpeiIoriPosted 12/18/2012 4:03:51 PM
This again...
---
PSN / XBL: JunpeiIori
Well, everyone knows Custer died at Little Bighorn. What this book presupposes is... maybe he didn't.
#4zinformantPosted 12/18/2012 4:28:50 PM
Let's all remember that Operation Rainfall may not have significantly impacted the release of those games. It easily could have been coincidence.
---
Go to Gamestop, buy a Steam card, and use it to purchase Ys Origin. You won't be disappointed.
For more info: http://www.worldofys.com/yso/
#5Arc166Posted 12/18/2012 4:55:11 PM
Wow someone remember the EU exists.

I'm not actually willing to put my details anywhere online at all though. Otherwise I'd sign even though I really don't care about the game just because I can.
#6TheRedButlerPosted 12/18/2012 5:22:24 PM
Yeah. They want too much personal information for just saying you want a game.
---
Geek Orthodox
#7Dorfl_2Posted 12/18/2012 8:05:05 PM
It's from Squeenix, it did well in Japan and the 3DS isn't exactly overflowing with RPGs. Relax, it's coming over.
---
Piracy is illegal and immoral.
#8HolyAjoraPosted 12/19/2012 1:57:54 AM
I'm hesitant to sign stuff asking for that much information. That and I've been told that these things have no real effect. I do have a strong interest in the game and will go for it if it comes out. As for its chances of coming over, I'm mixed. I have enough confidence to think there's a decent chance of it coming over, but unlike some I don't think it's a sure fire thing.

That being said, if Square Enix does release it here, I'll be getting the game as soon as I can. One of the reasons I got a 3DS was to play the game. I made sure I had other reasons just in case we never got the game. Still the question is this. How long will it take if at all?

Should we expect an announcement in a month or two. Or should we not expect an announcement until 2013 is like half over?
---
"Oh five spirits that rule the world, give me strength!"- Judy (Unlimited SaGa)
#9loosingENDS(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 9:39:56 AM
Dorfl_2 posted...
It's from Squeenix, it did well in Japan and the 3DS isn't exactly overflowing with RPGs. Relax, it's coming over.

I dont know, this is far from certain
#10Jag85Posted 12/19/2012 10:23:31 AM
What about Final Fantasy Type-0? I hear that's the best Final Fantasy game in years.