Help bring Bravely Default (RPG - 3DS- Square) to US/Europe

#11loosingENDS(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 6:52:01 PM
Jag85 posted...
What about Final Fantasy Type-0? I hear that's the best Final Fantasy game in years.

That is a PSP game and PSP is hardly supported anymore, so the chances are slim

Bravely Default has a 24 million 3DS base to sell to, in a system that sells like hotcakes and was a huge success in Japan already, plus reminds of FF9, which is guaranteed amazing and reviews are stellar so far too

I wish both Ni no Kuni and Type-0 came of course, but they simply have zero chance

While Bravely Default is a game that is crazy not to come with the current 3DS situation and sales
#12Gaming_Pal_TEJPosted 12/19/2012 7:03:17 PM
ni no kuni is coming

just not the ds version.
---
Hooah!
#13JunpeiIoriPosted 12/19/2012 7:15:37 PM
We don't need the DS version, not really. The PS3 version is just a BETTER version of that game. Besides, the DS and PSP are both dead in the states. 3DS is doing just fine and the VIta is struggling hard, everywhere.

Damn, we need a Vita price drop.
---
PSN / XBL: JunpeiIori
Well, everyone knows Custer died at Little Bighorn. What this book presupposes is... maybe he didn't.
#14loosingENDS(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 7:36:18 PM
Gaming_Pal_TEJ posted...
ni no kuni is coming

just not the ds version.

I dont like the 3D environements at all, the 2D art is the major thing i wanted from this game and this is DS version only
#15Gaming_Pal_TEJPosted 12/19/2012 7:43:07 PM
having played the PS3 version, the 3D environments are f***ing gorgeous.
---
Hooah!
#16JunpeiIoriPosted 12/19/2012 7:53:56 PM
This I agree with. The PS3 version looks dead-on a Studio Ghibli film.
---
Well, everyone knows Custer died at Little Bighorn. What this book presupposes is... maybe he didn't.
#17alec20Posted 12/20/2012 12:47:04 AM
Jag85 posted...
What about Final Fantasy Type-0? I hear that's the best Final Fantasy game in years.

Well that's hardly an achievement though.
#18zinformantPosted 12/20/2012 6:16:29 AM
JunpeiIori posted...
Besides, the DS and PSP are both dead in the states.

I wouldn't say that. Retailers still carry plenty of DS games alongside the 3DS stuff, and Black and White 2 sales suggested there are still folks who haven't upgraded. Granted, that's Pokemon; Ni no Kuni cannot hold a candle to that in any way and never had a chance to. Still, I don't think DS releases are risky now; it's just this wouldn't be the game of choice.
---
Go to Gamestop, buy a Steam card, and use it to purchase Ys Origin. You won't be disappointed.
For more info: http://www.worldofys.com/yso/
#19KrisenaPosted 12/20/2012 6:21:22 AM
Music by Revo <3
---
Don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive and then go do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.
#20JunpeiIoriPosted 12/20/2012 6:51:05 AM
zinformant posted...
JunpeiIori posted...
Besides, the DS and PSP are both dead in the states.

I wouldn't say that. Retailers still carry plenty of DS games alongside the 3DS stuff, and Black and White 2 sales suggested there are still folks who haven't upgraded. Granted, that's Pokemon; Ni no Kuni cannot hold a candle to that in any way and never had a chance to. Still, I don't think DS releases are risky now; it's just this wouldn't be the game of choice.

Pokemon would sell if a new entry were put on the original Game Boy. Using that as an indicator that the DS isn't dead is like fishing with dynamite; it's not fair.

If I wander into a game store and look at their DS section, what I actually end up looking at is the 3DS section. "Oh, where did the DS games go?" I actually have to squint to see them the section is so small. I typically see around ten new DS games and a fairly wide selection of used DS games but they don't have their original cases, so no one cares.

I worked in game retail, myself, and that screams, "Dead."
---