FInal Fantasy IV Interlude

#1MSIMagusPosted 5/2/2012 5:35:07 AM
Anyone know how long it takes to finish and if it ever picks up? I just finished the Sealed Cave and so far iv found this frustrating and uninteresting, just wondering if this is just a few dungeons or if I can expect hours and hours more.

Thanks!
---
Government is the enemy, until you need a friend - Bill Cohen
Tea baggers keep saying they want their country back, well I say I want mine forward - Bill Maher
#2CroutonmanPosted 5/2/2012 6:59:33 AM(edited)
From what I've heard it's really short.

HCBailly is currently doing a let's play of this and mentioned in one of them that The Interlude is only 2 to 3 hours long. From describing where you are now to the end you're around half way done.
#3MSIMagus(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2012 7:23:03 AM
Thanks. As I said I like FFIV and want to try after years....but the interlude just seems really poorly designed!
---
Tea baggers keep saying they want their country back, well I say I want mine forward - Bill Maher
#4Harie0Posted 5/2/2012 10:39:56 AM
Yeah, it is very short. I have to ask why they even bothered.
---
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=510
#5MSIMagus(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2012 12:47:48 PM
It just feels incredibly half assed and not well thought out at all. Like there is a point where Cid was in my party then right after he left I found two treasure chests with wrenches for him....seriously WTF was the point of that? Plus sticking you with a party of Rydia, Cecil, Palom and Porom is just horrible!
---
#6Nightmare319Posted 5/2/2012 6:15:46 PM
Croutonman posted...
From what I've heard it's really short.

HCBailly is currently doing a let's play of this and mentioned in one of them that The Interlude is only 2 to 3 hours long. From describing where you are now to the end you're around half way done.

His LP was only six episodes long, so the game is really short.
---
Nightmare -3/19/2003 - 1/5/2005 R.I.P.