Star Wars Episode VII

#1TheTradePosted 3/7/2012 10:16:26 AM
Due to my connections to the entertainment industry, I have heard through the grapevine that Episode VII is secretly being made as we speak. It's still in pre-production, but it's being highlighted.

DO NOT TELL ANYONE THIS AS THIS IS TOP SECRET INFO
#2bobbyrkPosted 3/7/2012 10:21:22 AM
No.

There won't be any more movies, it's been stated multiple times.
---
Behold the angry wizard putt-putt-putting away.
#3TheTrade(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2012 10:23:06 AM
so what? stated by whom? are you saying it's impossible for there to be an Episode VII?
#4bobbyrkPosted 3/7/2012 10:26:52 AM
George Lucas himself. He said it several years ago, and again about the time TPM was rereleased.

He's not making any more, he's left instructions for there to not be any more made after he passes.
---
#5TheTrade(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2012 10:28:14 AM
that's like saying if a guy says he'll never cheat on his wife, then he'll never cheat on his wife ever. wtf is wrong with you?
#6bobbyrkPosted 3/7/2012 10:34:27 AM
His most recent (paraphrased) quote was "why would I make another Star Wars movie when everyone yells at me and calls me horrible things?"

Besides, they wouldn't be making an Episode VII now anyway, considering they're working on 3D rereleases of all the films.
---
#7TheTrade(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2012 10:37:49 AM
they call him horrible things because they don't understand the brilliance of his movies. It's like people calling chemistry horrible things because they don't understand it.

student 1: "CHEMISTRY IS SO GAY"
chemistry student: why? I like it, this one time I was able to cause a molecular reaction just by inserting three ATP molecules into the nucleus of this cell from an earthworm
student 2: dude, you're so gay
chemistry student: why?

students call school topics gay if they don't like them.
#8dark lancerPosted 3/7/2012 2:30:50 PM
If TC had a VIP account, I might doubt this claim *slightly* less than I do now.
---
54,559,615 dead and counting. Think.
[Papal Crusaders]
#9scar the 1Posted 3/7/2012 10:35:33 PM
bobbyrk posted...
No.

There won't be any more movies, it's been stated multiple times.

And you just swallowed the bait whole.
---
Never mind :(
#10The RobPosted 3/8/2012 2:06:12 AM
He changed Leia's character to be Luke's sister so he wouldn't have to make the ST. As much as he loves our money, it won't happen. I think he's done creating Star Wars and is perfectly content to sit back and enjoy royalties/licencing.
---
Do you suffer from Swamp Ass? Check out this video for information and treatment options.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCf9M5GsDSs