Just started Parenthood Season 2... why did they change the theme song?

#1mashpotatokingPosted 1/4/2012 9:40:32 AM
I liked the first one's better :(
---
Oh they float, they all float, and when you're down here, you'll float too. -Bob Gray
#2gnbfdPosted 1/4/2012 3:54:06 PM
did they change it?
I remember it staying the same
---
http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/kirbyeatsyou.png
http://i.imgur.com/Qc1lt.gif
#3y000012500Posted 1/4/2012 4:06:29 PM
It is the same...
#4mashpotatoking(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2012 4:20:10 PM
Well that's weird because the version I'm watchin right now had a different song for the theme for the first season.... hmm
---
Oh they float, they all float, and when you're down here, you'll float too. -Bob Gray
#5y000012500Posted 1/4/2012 4:27:42 PM
"And may you staaaaaay, forever young!" Is that the song you heard in the first season or the song you're hearing in the second season?
#6mashpotatoking(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2012 5:28:42 PM
No thats the 2nd one. The one on my first season is like "Can't believe you're mine" as the chorus. I DL these seasons, theyre not the DVD if that makes any more sense hah
---
#7mashpotatoking(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2012 5:33:59 PM
Ahhh I just found out the version i have is the international version, it has a different theme song. "When we were young".
---
#8bob_rulzPosted 1/12/2012 12:27:10 AM
When I rewatched all of it on Netflix, the very first episode had a different theme song. I don't know if they changed it after the first episode or if they just used the international version for some reason.

I don't know why it's different internationally, Forever Young is a good theme song.
---
Just as some people read the Bible or the Quoran and think, this is religion, so do people look upon Lando Calrissian and think, that is a pimp. -bladedhalo
#9ShowStoppa24Posted 1/15/2012 8:11:23 PM
I have watched this with my girlfriend since it started and other than getting a little over dramatic in the first season at times, it is a great show. What are your thoughts on it TC?
---
Not changing this sig until the Huskers win a National Championship. Started July 2003