The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Hank knows Walter is into some ****, I think that's obvious now

#1King_MadnessPosted 8/6/2012 6:17:30 AM
Hank all throughout BB has dropped hints here and there that maybe Walter was Hiesenberg. But I think what is more telling is the things Hank DOESN'T say.

SPOILERS

Last episode when Walter bought those cars, I think we all expected Hank to be suspicious, but nope. He appeared to just accept it and joke about as usual. That didn't seem off to anybody else? I also found it weird in previous seasons when Hank just excepted that Walter is getting his money from gambling.

I firmly believe now more than ever that Hank is just gathering evidence and building a case of some sort against Walter. He's dropped too many hints, and when he doesn't say something it's telling. It's almost like he is just bidding his time, playing undercover cop, and trying not to be suspicious around Walt.
---
Giants~Yankees~Knicks~Mavs
THE NEW YORK GIANTS NFL CHAMPIONS!
#2King_Madness(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2012 6:18:55 AM
Also I want to add that SPOILERS

In season 4 when Hank told Walter to put the tracer on Gus' car, that wasn't to trace Gus' car, it was to test Walter.
---
#3PdaimaohPosted 8/6/2012 6:25:18 AM
I don't think so.
He's genuinely suspicious that there's more to the picture but he's focused on Mike. Hank sees Walt as pathetic, not as someone capable of high level meth production.

Hank used Walt for the GPS because he figured Walt was a nobody who wouldn't draw attention. (Whereas Gus knows Hank is DEA)

---
your best friend's drug dealer
#4BornIn1142Posted 8/6/2012 10:19:39 AM(edited)
Doubtful.

It's pretty much a guarantee that there will be a big, momentous scene where Hank figures it out.
---
"I'm afraid you can't create tragedy out of abnormal psychology." - Andrew Sarris.
#5CoffeeNinjaB8Posted 8/6/2012 10:36:00 AM
I didn't think much about the car part but when Walt was talking about how his year was rough and he wasn't sure he was gonna make it at times, he mentions a few things. He brings up his cancer, chemo etc as stuff that was like endangering to him, and then mentions Hank being shot, and Hank did that look for a second like ''How did that endanger HIM?".

Plus missing lab equipment from S1 or whichever, Walt missing, Walt's other phone etc etc

Hank will put it all together soon enough.
---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt37rzo2Jk1r4d7qpo11_r2_400.gif
#6Squall7491Posted 8/6/2012 10:49:25 AM
Another thing to keep in mind is that he had written off Walt's extra cell phone as an affair but now that he knows that that might not be the case. Plus there was that scene in an episode earlier in the season where his boss was talking about how Gus slipped right under his nose and he was making a face of slight recognition.

He's too smart to have not noticed these things and there's no way he bought the gambling excuse. At this point, I bet he knows the truth on some level but won't let himself believe it.
#7CoffeeNinjaB8Posted 8/6/2012 10:51:12 AM
Yeah there's that too, didn't think about the cell phone thing.
---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt37rzo2Jk1r4d7qpo11_r2_400.gif
#8King_Madness(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2012 1:21:15 PM
Squall7491 posted...

He's too smart to have not noticed these things and there's no way he bought the gambling excuse. At this point, I bet he knows the truth on some level but won't let himself believe it.

YUP exactly. The guy knows, and I bet he does believe it. I bet he is putting a case together right now.
---
#9Clique_KillaPosted 8/6/2012 1:59:48 PM
CoffeeNinjaB8 posted...
I didn't think much about the car part but when Walt was talking about how his year was rough and he wasn't sure he was gonna make it at times, he mentions a few things. He brings up his cancer, chemo etc as stuff that was like endangering to him, and then mentions Hank being shot, and Hank did that look for a second like ''How did that endanger HIM?".

Plus missing lab equipment from S1 or whichever, Walt missing, Walt's other phone etc etc

Hank will put it all together soon enough.

It did endanger him from hanks pov. Remember when Walt tipped off the police to another hit on hank and the feds gathered up Walt's family too. They tried to get Walt for protection too, though he was away for obvious reasons.
---
Killa of Cliques
#10GoatJugSoupPosted 8/6/2012 3:38:26 PM
No I think the car thing is more a statement of how at the moment he has no idea Walt could be behind the drugs, if he had any suspicion before of that it has now disappeared because of what's happening with Skylar.
If you have something you don't want people to discover give them something else to focus on.
Of course I think when Hank finally does figure it out he will connect any past suspicions he may have had together.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/goatjugsoup1278
Currently playing: Demon's Souls while wondering what I should name my alt psn