The Walking Dead Season 3 Part 2 Discussion: TV-MA*SPOILERS*

#1RonWeasslyPosted 2/10/2013 6:29:36 AM
The show is finally getting a TV-MA rating, and deservedly so since there's going to be more brutal violence against humans. And because AMC was feeling pressure from the PTC, and other groups.

Tonight, we see how Rick reacts to the new group at the prison, and if Daryl and Merle make it out of Woodbury alive.
#2RedwinevinoPosted 2/10/2013 9:05:33 AM
I don't know why I persist with this disappointment of a show, but at least S3 was a step in the right direction.
---
#3bob3rt24Posted 2/10/2013 11:20:10 AM
So what's the relationship status between Daryl and Carol? Is it Mother/Son....or is it more Significant other? He cared for Sophia, and she said he's done more than her father ever did, and we know he considers Carl to be like a younger brother, so I think it might be safe to say that he felt the same way about Sophia.
---
I've lost my charge, I've been degaussed.
I'm on my own, I've been degaussed.
#4FatDude87Posted 2/10/2013 11:55:24 AM
bob3rt24 posted...
So what's the relationship status between Daryl and Carol? Is it Mother/Son....or is it more Significant other? He cared for Sophia, and she said he's done more than her father ever did, and we know he considers Carl to be like a younger brother, so I think it might be safe to say that he felt the same way about Sophia.

I would say Significant Other.

The PTC always has to ruin everything. It is on ******* cable for Christ sakes.
---
Hi
#5Dr_Koopa76Posted 2/10/2013 11:55:34 AM
TV-MA rating is lame

LAME!
---
3DS FC: 1203-9216-5732/PSN: Lazykarl24
http://i45.tinypic.com/2pyunmd.jpg
#6bob3rt24Posted 2/10/2013 12:01:23 PM
FatDude87 posted...
bob3rt24 posted...

Yeah? I mean when we left off she was in the Guard Tower with Axel... and in S3E1 They joked about it, but he wasn't interested in her.
---
I've lost my charge, I've been degaussed.
I'm on my own, I've been degaussed.
#7RonWeassly(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 1:11:46 PM
FatDude87 posted...
bob3rt24 posted...

Season 3 deserves the MA rating attached to it. The show is just more brutal from this point on. Especially since more and more humans will be getting brutal deaths from other humans. I still think it's suitable for a 14 year old to watch though. Most high school kids are watching the show anyway, and there's no graphic sex scenes or frontal nudity. It's all good.
#8EnterTheTekkenPosted 2/10/2013 1:34:54 PM
I think the commercial spots shown pretty much confirm Daryl gets out alive and well.
#9JolosGhostPosted 2/10/2013 1:56:54 PM
What's with the anger over the rating? Isn't it just a warning label for viewers?
#10FriskPosted 2/10/2013 2:15:33 PM
How many more episodes this season?
---
Big fan of the 49'ers, Bulls, Dodgers
Proud supporter of LA Clippers and Lakers, LA Kings